Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
folwer

Sofa Repairs

hi, anyone got any contacts for good and honest leather sofa repair or reupholstery services?

brought a sofa less then 2 years back, but never kept the receipt...now can't even remember the shop i got it from. :bangwall:

salesmen claims it real leather but within 1.5 year everything start peeling....so naive to have believe him.... :furious:

Now for my new place, I'm keep all receipt in a safe and scanning all of them into the PC, just in case i lost it.... :rolleyes:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

hi, anyone got any contacts for good and honest leather sofa repair or reupholstery services?

brought a sofa less then 2 years back, but never kept the receipt...now can't even remember the shop i got it from. :bangwall:

salesmen claims it real leather but within 1.5 year everything start peeling....so naive to have believe him.... :furious:

Now for my new place, I'm keep all receipt in a safe and scanning all of them into the PC, just in case i lost it.... :rolleyes:

Try google it? There are quite a few. Not sure about leather... Mine was fabric and I asked them to replaced the cushion (to more firm). I did the repair few years back, think mine was 3-4 hundred dollars.

i got contacts from the newspapers.....but contacts like that got no point of reference....all claims to give top service, high end leather cheap price. so if any forumer here have any personal experiences to share, it would be great....

You may be better off getting a new sofa. If the leather was poor quality, there is no guarantee the rest of the sofa is of a decent quality.

that is why reupholster the sofa. I tried looking around for a new one, but those that design that I'll like cost more then 2K....so if reuphostery is good, why not...:P

This will be my secondary sofa to be placed on the second floor, do don't really want to spent too much time shopping round.

Real leather upholstery will be quite expensive, really......since that will be your 'secondary' sofa, why not try with sintetic leather?

Maybe you can try with Hot'Seat http://www.hotseat.com.sg/ . You can sent them email with photo of your sofa and get estimated quote. I've done it like that with my bench for which I need upholstery and they replied already next day. No harm to try :D ......

Edited by Andreja