Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
holocaust82

Our Love Nest @ Jade Springs

After months and months of lurking in this forum, finally found the time to do my 1st post. Reno is really a tough and arduous journey. In addition, the ID i chose didnt make this a better experience.

Anyway, some 3d pics to share. These designs took like 3 months and not finalized yet.

Living Room:

livingstucco.jpg

Bar Counter:

barblack.jpg

Common Toilet:

commonbathroom.jpg

MBR:

mbrblack.jpg

mbrblack.jpg

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

i sourcing for marble but may go for marble look-alike instead. Cos the cost of installation also quite high... Budget constraint.

MBR looks big cos i combined the MBR with another bedroom.

Pics of Kitchen:

kitchenty.jpg

Bomb Shelter Cover:

foyeru.jpg

nice design m glad that finally there someone doing something luxury and chic

Nice designs. Seems to me that your colour theme is black and white monochrome contemporary. Really look chic

Hope that the end result would be similar to your 3D.

Good luck!thumbsup.gif

i sourcing for marble but may go for marble look-alike instead. Cos the cost of installation also quite high... Budget constraint.

MBR looks big cos i combined the MBR with another bedroom.

Not sure if you have already signed up for the flooring with your ID but I bought almost all my tiles (except for kitchen wall which I purchase from Hafary...and 45pcs of the tiles actually delivered cracked) from Builder Shops directly and my ID just billed me for the installation. Builder Shops is having a up to 80% sales then (I think it's still going on) and for those not in the sales list, the salesperson gave me direct discount (since I buy and pay directly to them) as ID/contractor price. They do have marble and granite too, but slightly on the high side. Another place you might want to explore is Imperial Stone at Sultan Plaza if you are looking for marble or granite. Their contractor price on marble and granite are pretty good....

Not sure if you have already signed up for the flooring with your ID but I bought almost all my tiles (except for kitchen wall which I purchase from Hafary...and 45pcs of the tiles actually delivered cracked) from Builder Shops directly and my ID just billed me for the installation. Builder Shops is having a up to 80% sales then (I think it's still going on) and for those not in the sales list, the salesperson gave me direct discount (since I buy and pay directly to them) as ID/contractor price. They do have marble and granite too, but slightly on the high side. Another place you might want to explore is Imperial Stone at Sultan Plaza if you are looking for marble or granite. Their contractor price on marble and granite are pretty good....

Hafary quality so lousy?? my ID was highly recommending their tiles..

I guess i will take a look at the Builder Shops.

btw, anyone got ideas for a MBR toilet? Totally no idea on how to do it, especially when there's a standalone bathtub. again... no help from the ID, have to rely on RT... haha

Hafary quality so lousy?? my ID was highly recommending their tiles..

I guess i will take a look at the Builder Shops.

btw, anyone got ideas for a MBR toilet? Totally no idea on how to do it, especially when there's a standalone bathtub. again... no help from the ID, have to rely on RT... haha

To be frank, if there is no help from ID, then get them for what? Wait 3 months for designs is like crazy...

Hafary quality is usually ok. Maybe the guy just unlucky?

ya... we still at the 3D design stage. nothin has been done yet.

However, read in the clause that we need to pay 20% of the contract value if we decide to terminate their services.

Anyway just chose the tiles, so pending minor 3D changes before start work. (No trust, so have to ensure 3D as accurate as possible so got something to fall back on)