Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Mery

Going The Extra Mile In Service

handam,

Your TV feature wall is very nice and unique!

It slides open/close to hide your tv?

This is truly ID fare.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
handam,

Your TV feature wall is very nice and unique!

It slides open/close to hide your tv?

This is truly ID fare.

Hi lwary,

Thanks for compliment... i really like my T.V console alot oso...all tis should credited to all our forumers who hv given the info in the thread, n of course my Id Ben oso la haha.... (hv found my rite id to done my reno). Lawry dun mind tat i put yr topics to Summi Design thread k? So far u the one who acknowledge my thread :dancingqueen: I oso love to read yr thread ya... :yamseng:

Rgds

hamdan

hi hamdan, your reno cost $10K? reno include what?

My reno include all my carpentry works in my living area as i hv load up the pic n wif some piping, window grilles & painting works etc....

Recently, just doing renovation for my house. This contractor do go to the extra mile in her service. Usually I had to work late and she will meet me n my wife at ard 10.30pm and will discuss on the design, color...etc, sometime till 2am.

When we go n buy furniture during weekend, she will also accompany us to see, give advise and also bargain with the saleman (normally the saleman n boss give in to the price we had budget).

hello can share more about your designer & which firm is she from. how is the price like

hello can share more about your designer & which firm is she from. how is the price like

Hi hi... i seldom post coz not really have access to internet very often. however, i woudl like to recommend my ID as i find that he deserve to be recommended.

here is my story.

I just completed my reno. my ID is very very responsible. i have very very tight budget and wanted to 'maximise' and do as much as possible within my budget as mine was a 26 years old flat.

was indeed very surprised at this ID. He is unlike other ID which i met who will try cut your items to be done and do less things or rather coax you to choose the cheaper material and end up dun care if overall it makes your house look cheapo... he is very patient and willing to tell you the way to cut cost yet do not compromise with the overall feel and design of the house.

this is my 2nd home already and i can tell the huge difference as i have been to most reno firms in singapore. p/s: i will go all out to cut cost so i researched almost 6mth before i engage any contractor.

in the long and short. i am very happy and satisfied with the service which my ID provided. if you are interested in his contact, pls PM me.

i have moved in for 2months already. even when my lightbulb blow, my ID send a electrician to look at it very promptly. and he told me he warrant his services for 2 years for every home he is in charge of. basically i am very impress with this young man's committement and attitude throughout my house reno and after service.

just a brief list of items i have done.

1) tailor made and design grille for windows and main door.

2) hack entire floor and pipes and bathrooms and kitchen. overhaul of the entire house.

3) plaster all walls

4) i paint the walls and ceiling myself.

5) false ceiling whole house.

pls PM me for his contact. will be very glad to share his contacts with all of you who needs a reliable and patient ID.

Hi hi... i seldom post coz not really have access to internet very often. however, i woudl like to recommend my ID as i find that he deserve to be recommended.

here is my story.

I just completed my reno. my ID is very very responsible. i have very very tight budget and wanted to 'maximise' and do as much as possible within my budget as mine was a 26 years old flat.

was indeed very surprised at this ID. He is unlike other ID which i met who will try cut your items to be done and do less things or rather coax you to choose the cheaper material and end up dun care if overall it makes your house look cheapo... he is very patient and willing to tell you the way to cut cost yet do not compromise with the overall feel and design of the house.

this is my 2nd home already and i can tell the huge difference as i have been to most reno firms in singapore. p/s: i will go all out to cut cost so i researched almost 6mth before i engage any contractor.

in the long and short. i am very happy and satisfied with the service which my ID provided. if you are interested in his contact, pls PM me.

i have moved in for 2months already. even when my lightbulb blow, my ID send a electrician to look at it very promptly. and he told me he warrant his services for 2 years for every home he is in charge of. basically i am very impress with this young man's committement and attitude throughout my house reno and after service.

just a brief list of items i have done.

1) tailor made and design grille for windows and main door.

2) hack entire floor and pipes and bathrooms and kitchen. overhaul of the entire house.

3) plaster all walls

4) i paint the walls and ceiling myself.

5) false ceiling whole house.

pls PM me for his contact. will be very glad to share his contacts with all of you who needs a reliable and patient ID.

Hihi, pls pm me the contact, please. many thanks!

Hi

would like to share my story. We bought a resale 5-rm pt blk and will be collecting our keys next Thur, 25 Jun (really hope so).

The owner of this flat bot & renovated the flat 10 years ago. The flat is well maintained and in very good condition. There is only 1 problem, they did not fix the railings at the full height windows of the balcony. When the HDB officer did the inspection on 4 May, they did question the owners the reason. Our sellers replied it was not compulsory to have the railings fixed 10 years back. The officer said will get back to them if they were required to fix b4 completion.

More than 1 mth had passed. To all, no news mean good news. We received the bad news from the sellers while on his biz trip to Jakarta. The officer said he had OVERLOOKED our case and want the sellers to fix the railings b4 releasing our case.

The seller called my hb for assistance. Reason being, we will be taking over the flat and we can choose the designs we like while incorporating into our reno. If we were to wait from him to come back till next week, all will be delayed.

We agreed as we did not want any further delay to the completion. I sought the help from my ID who had never done such a case b4. Initially, we thought its a simple process and all she need to do was to submit another permit and install the railings and the case could be closed.

However, when she called the HDB officer, she found the case to be a bit complicated cos' we need to engage a PE to endorse that the railings are done according to BCA's standards. She took the trouble to go down to see the HDB officer personally to understand the case better. She will also help to liaise with the PE to get the necessary approval. She had rushed to draw the designs so that submission can be properly done.

The officer said that we need to submit all papers b4 18 Jun (ie 2 days later). I feel like scolding the HDB officer. How could he be putting the blame on us when it was his fault for overlooking our case.

Anyway, we are keeping our fingers crossed that the completion date will still stand at 25 Jun. Wish me luck!

My ID is Lynn from Ideal House.

Hi

would like to share my story. We bought a resale 5-rm pt blk and will be collecting our keys next Thur, 25 Jun (really hope so).

The owner of this flat bot & renovated the flat 10 years ago. The flat is well maintained and in very good condition. There is only 1 problem, they did not fix the railings at the full height windows of the balcony. When the HDB officer did the inspection on 4 May, they did question the owners the reason. Our sellers replied it was not compulsory to have the railings fixed 10 years back. The officer said will get back to them if they were required to fix b4 completion.

More than 1 mth had passed. To all, no news mean good news. We received the bad news from the sellers while on his biz trip to Jakarta. The officer said he had OVERLOOKED our case and want the sellers to fix the railings b4 releasing our case.

The seller called my hb for assistance. Reason being, we will be taking over the flat and we can choose the designs we like while incorporating into our reno. If we were to wait from him to come back till next week, all will be delayed.

We agreed as we did not want any further delay to the completion. I sought the help from my ID who had never done such a case b4. Initially, we thought its a simple process and all she need to do was to submit another permit and install the railings and the case could be closed.

However, when she called the HDB officer, she found the case to be a bit complicated cos' we need to engage a PE to endorse that the railings are done according to BCA's standards. She took the trouble to go down to see the HDB officer personally to understand the case better. She will also help to liaise with the PE to get the necessary approval. She had rushed to draw the designs so that submission can be properly done.

The officer said that we need to submit all papers b4 18 Jun (ie 2 days later). I feel like scolding the HDB officer. How could he be putting the blame on us when it was his fault for overlooking our case.

Anyway, we are keeping our fingers crossed that the completion date will still stand at 25 Jun. Wish me luck!

My ID is Lynn from Ideal House.

can pm me his contacts too

can pm me his contacts too

Hi,

pm u. Good luck! Oh forgot to mention, Lynn is a sweet lady.

Edited by pbtgal

:paint: Hi, does anyone has comments on Darwin Interior Designs (the one on TV ad)? I'm currently speaking to them. Their co also offers 5-yr service warranty....I'm also planning to see another ID before settling down for one? *****, Rezt & Relax and Innerview did not get back to me after our 1st meeting...disappointed. I got a budget of up to 15k for my 2+1 condo...

All recommendations are welcome!

HIPPO

:paint: Hi, does anyone has comments on Darwin Interior Designs (the one on TV ad)? I'm currently speaking to them. Their co also offers 5-yr service warranty....I'm also planning to see another ID before settling down for one? *****, Rezt & Relax and Innerview did not get back to me after our 1st meeting...disappointed. I got a budget of up to 15k for my 2+1 condo...

HIPPO

u not scared dat a sizeable chunk of ur quotation go towards payin for their advertisements rather than giving you proper value for money ah?

personally, i'm more wary of compaines that advertise heavily - the $ must come from somewhere / someone.

Edited by firehorse

HIPPO

hi i also on a 15k budget for my new flat. im sure condo 15k should be more then enough . cause kitchen and wardrobes are all done up. i am looking forward to get a quote that i can live with it. now i still in the mist of a price war with my id. i mostly using him but still i wish to have a better price . the things he give is ok ex: inside all cabinets is coloured not white. / all cabinets come with anti slam doors. and the best part its giving me normal like most of the ids outside. (but i dun want normal price i want cheaper price haha) well overall still ok la.

Mostly sign with - Colours by leslie chua

Website - www.clcinteriors.com

budget - 15k (max)

*still have not confirm, if got better lobang, still will to get. so pm me for better lobang thanks*

hi i also on a 15k budget for my new flat. im sure condo 15k should be more then enough . cause kitchen and wardrobes are all done up. i am looking forward to get a quote that i can live with it. now i still in the mist of a price war with my id. i mostly using him but still i wish to have a better price . the things he give is ok ex: inside all cabinets is coloured not white. / all cabinets come with anti slam doors. and the best part its giving me normal like most of the ids outside. (but i dun want normal price i want cheaper price haha) well overall still ok la.

Mostly sign with - Colours by leslie chua

Website - www.clcinteriors.com

budget - 15k (max)

*still have not confirm, if got better lobang, still will to get. so pm me for better lobang thanks*

the reno of my house is halfway done up. untill today, i am still very please with my id. everything is smooth with no BIG troubles. they really prove that they can do their jobs. i am very happy to have them as my id. i am more then happy to sell them to anyone that wish to renovate their homes. after so many months of looking around for ids and quote, iam glad that everything is going to end soon. its a milestone in my life and a happy exp with my id. renovation can be a big headache at the same time it can be very fun too. just treat it a game which we cant lose. i learn alot thru this times. i come to understand that everyone no matter the buyer or seller, everyone just wants a happy ending. i also hope that the rest of the seller can understand that we the buyer are paying good money and just hopes that we are able to live up our pride in have a good id. sometimes we buyer may be abit greedy but please understand that we just want to get a good offer. as the buyer we can also understand that u seller just want to make a living. there are so many of you out there with hidden cost but think about it if we cant pay means cant pay. i respect my id its because he will try his very best to meet my budget, even my budget is very low, he dun just go hidding all the cost to cheat me in signing. he came up front to me and tell me that all this is a must and he dun like have hidden cost. so at least in this way, i can start to plan on what is a must and what i can live without.

we buyer also should not just look at the price and totally forgot what is in between the lines. i can totally see and understand how hard it is to be an id.

but trust me its harder to to a buyer without know anything about renovation cost, theres too many different quotes out there. i hope that all others can be as lucky and as happy as i am to own a miles stone in my life. TK all