Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
MetalTab

Pest Control Contract - Any Recommendation?

usually done around start of reno, during the hacking & before tiling... cos drilling of holes around perimeter is involved so u wanna be able to tile over the little holes...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

usually done around start of reno, during the hacking & before tiling... cos drilling of holes around perimeter is involved so u wanna be able to tile over the little holes...

What if the property I have bought already comes with tiles I don't intend to replace? Do I still need to do this?

Hmm...if u're renovating without hacking the ground floor tiles, I believe the pest control co will recommend inspection followed by spot treatment. Or using the bait system.

That's why for landed, people always do this during reno to avoid more troublesome measures shld termite infestation really occur after moving in.

U might also wish to check with ur left/right/behind neighbors if they've had termites prob bef...if so u wldnt wanna omit this.