Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
beluga

5A At Cck

The electrical DB box is up.... Pleasantly surprise that they are using branded Hager. Hopefully all the rest of the switches use Hager too...

IMAG0228.jpg

What type of switch panel do they use?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

What type of switch panel do they use?

Don't quite understand your question here... As in brand? Its a hager brand. The rest of the switches is Legrand.

Haven't been updating for a few days. We are still unpacking our stuffs. Really have lots of junks that ought to be thrown away, but staying with old folks, it's tough to do so. Everything also want to keep.... :bangwall:

Cellini guys came over to swap to chipped off dining table yesterday. Looks good now. Also, the the iron gate is already changed. Will upload more pix when the house is tidy....

Haven't been updating for a few days. We are still unpacking our stuffs. Really have lots of junks that ought to be thrown away, but staying with old folks, it's tough to do so. Everything also want to keep.... :bangwall:

Cellini guys came over to swap to chipped off dining table yesterday. Looks good now. Also, the the iron gate is already changed. Will upload more pix when the house is tidy....

congrats in moving in. Mark managed to get everything done for you? how many trips you made in the end?

You close eyes, then throw the things you don't want. When parents ask where is it, you say: "Oh! I think the movers lost the items" or "I think misplaced somewhere, you search for it, maybe it's in the boxes" Slowly they forget about it :P

congrats in moving in. Mark managed to get everything done for you? how many trips you made in the end?

2 trips not enough! End up I have to carry quite a lot of stuff by myself. Their service is not bad, but for the amount of stuff, I should have gotten the movers which gave me a fixed price to move all rather than per load basis.

Also, some of the old furnitures did not have a proper padded legs and end up 2 bad scratches on the laminate flooring. Will ask the laminate guys to change those affected laminates once the unpacking is done. Luckily these scratches are near the corners, so there will be easier to change.

2 trips not enough! End up I have to carry quite a lot of stuff by myself. Their service is not bad, but for the amount of stuff, I should have gotten the movers which gave me a fixed price to move all rather than per load basis.

wow! really so many things ah? hahahaha... never mind, you will not move again for many many years to come.

Yup...

Friday, I have moved all my delicate computer stuff and our hangup clothings

Saturday afternoon, just about to move, it started pouring heavily. So delayed a little but end up could only move 1 load as it is already late

Sunday morning another load but could not load the plants and some other stuff. So, the plants I have to move myself.

Also because the moving was separated into 2 days, kena additional 100.

Haven't been updating for over a week. That's because we are still taking time to tidy up the place, which I think should be about 90% now.

Supreme Flooring guys came yesterday to replace 3 areas of badly scratched laminates which occurred during house moving. How much you may ask? 300 bucks! Ouch! Nowadays, everytime I hear something dropped on the floor, I will bolt out to check what dropped and give a scolding to whoever who did it... hahaha.... :rolleyes:

Edited by beluga

Had a hard time looking for a 32" TV that could fit into the cabinet as the maximum horizontal length allowed is 76cm. Wanted to get LG but they are at least 77cm. :bangwall: So, bo pian, have to spend more to get thinner profile ones and the thinnest I could find is from Samsung, 74 cm.

IMAG0268.jpg

My mobile phone's color saturation can screw up sometimes.... It's actually brown/black

Edited by beluga