Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
beluga

5A At Cck

Wow, looks good!! Guess you must be looking forward to shift in.

Probably I see too often and know too much flaws and I'm not too excited anymore. However, I'm still impressed with the work done so far though.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

ID just did a handover today. Did some final touchup, cleanup of flooring and rectification of cabinet door before handing over. Monday, some guys will come over again to do another round of acid wash to clean up some stubborn stains.

Whole reno done in 34 days! Will post pictures after 11th when the flooring is cleaner and the curtain is up.

Tested the Citygas water heater (MA-10FE) after the gas has been connected. First thing I noticed is that, wah so loud! the fire burning sound is quite loud. I purposely turned both the rain showers at the same time and the water is still quite hot. The temperature seems to stay at 43 degree though I tried setting it to 50 or 55. After the test, I can see that my service balcony is damp! Looks like I will need to install a suction fan in my service yard, hopefully the walls will not turn mouldy....

Tested the Citygas water heater (MA-10FE) after the gas has been connected. First thing I noticed is that, wah so loud! the fire burning sound is quite loud. I purposely turned both the rain showers at the same time and the water is still quite hot. The temperature seems to stay at 43 degree though I tried setting it to 50 or 55. After the test, I can see that my service balcony is damp! Looks like I will need to install a suction fan in my service yard, hopefully the walls will not turn mouldy....

hahaha.... after a while, you will get used to it. i know my heater is on when i hear the loud "pop". yes, water can get hot even with 2 rain showers on.... but why your service balcony is damp? water leaking?

hahaha.... after a while, you will get used to it. i know my heater is on when i hear the loud "pop". yes, water can get hot even with 2 rain showers on.... but why your service balcony is damp? water leaking?

If you look at my floorplan, you will notice that the toilet windows are facing the service yard. So if any or both toilets using hot water, all the water vapour will escape into the service yard.

If you look at my floorplan, you will notice that the toilet windows are facing the service yard. So if any or both toilets using hot water, all the water vapour will escape into the service yard.

oh i see... hahaahha..... i din't know got flats where the windows goes to service yard.... then maybe don't on the hot water so hot?

oh i see... hahaahha..... i din't know got flats where the windows goes to service yard.... then maybe don't on the hot water so hot?

I like hot hot one... Feels more shiok....

Called the sole distributor of the MA-10FE water heater for the user manual as they did not provide a copy. Anyone who wants it can download from

Here

Edited by beluga

Vincent from Garvin came over to do the curtains today and as mentioned before, here are the latest state of the home...

Living room

DSC01614.jpg

DSC01615.jpg

DSC01633.jpg

DSC01634.jpg