Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
NeoBY

Lukie's First Home

come and use lah!! hahaha....no lah!! mine came with squarish basin leh. Go take a look lah!! few shops away there's universal union too and i think their price is quite alright too.

What you are having is exactly what i wanted for.. Wahaha... I am 98% percent sure of getting such a combination loh unless there is space limitation for my toilet..

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Issit? I bought most from Best Light in JB.

May_dream, I like like like but dont know how I can clean it next time. ahahhaha

Hi NeoBY,

I like your spiral lights! :yamseng:

Is this the address of Best Light shop that you bought from?

Best Light Electrical at No 103,105 Jalan Ros Merah 2/3, Taman Johor Jaya. They are located opposite of "Auto Mart Taman Molek"

Thanks.

i need to bring back and complain about my flickering lights then.....heehee....sorry.

Is ok lah. Didn't really like the look anyways.

Hi NeoBY,

I like your spiral lights! :yamseng:

Is this the address of Best Light shop that you bought from?

Best Light Electrical at No 103,105 Jalan Ros Merah 2/3, Taman Johor Jaya. They are located opposite of "Auto Mart Taman Molek"

Thanks.

Yes yes!! Please check out my comments on getting lights from them.

My renovation started on 15 Feb...today is the 16th day.

IMG-20120307-WA000.jpg

IMG-20120307-WA002.jpg

MBR

IMG-20120307-WA001.jpg

IMG-20120307-WA003.jpg

I super like!!!! esp the round round spiral light in the room.

I like your living room pendant light! I was thinking to use something similar for my MBR, as i want to save cost by not doing L box / false ceiling in MBR. But wonder whether is it bright enough to use as a main light?

Today we went up to look at the house. quite happy with the result. Looks bright hor....not like previously

Living room

singapore2012030800413.jpg

singapore2012030800414.jpg

singapore2012030800415.jpg

singapore2012030800421.jpg

I like your living room pendant light! I was thinking to use something similar for my MBR, as i want to save cost by not doing L box / false ceiling in MBR. But wonder whether is it bright enough to use as a main light?

Hi Valerie, you may want to take a look at the last picture. That is taken with all the down lights off. Only pendant light is on. It's more cozy feel, but it is bright for us coz its warm lighting :D

I wanted to rely you...then forgot I must reply you with history.

Yeap, the panasonic fan is from Best Light, JB.

ok, next time my fan is not working anymore, i will go buy from JB. hahahaha.... just ask my sis to bring it in for me.

ok, next time my fan is not working anymore, i will go buy from JB. hahahaha.... just ask my sis to bring it in for me.

Yah lor. Got different type too. I hears from friend if you buy Fanco, they will get the s'pore guys to install for you.

Yah lor. Got different type too. I hears from friend if you buy Fanco, they will get the s'pore guys to install for you.

i know malaysia have more choices as all houses in malaysia have ceiling fans. not like here, mostly are aircon or standing fans.

i don't really like panasonic cos those at my house in melaka always spoilt. hopefully fanco will not disappoint me... or else then i will change to KDK.