Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
NeoBY

Lukie's First Home

hahhaa...thanks thanks. waiting to see yours too

I don't have much carpentry work, except kitchen cabinet and MBR wardrobe. Hacking and tiling are very expensive already. My husband has started the t-blog himself (Akitsuki) yesterday.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I saw this deal. Looks attractive, but don't know how the sofa feels like.

Anyone of you buying? Full leather one quite cheap leh!!

Anyone of you buying? Full leather one quite cheap leh!!

I bought mine liao leh. If anything, I may be looking at sofa bed next time.

Forgot if I posted the 3D drawing of kitchen cabinet. I wanted white gloss.These are the 2 options that I had.

Kitchen_b.jpg

Kitchen_bb.jpg

Initiall we were bent on having full white gloss. But we were later convinced by our contractor to have some contrast so it will be the 2nd pic, the one with some wood design.

These are some pics taken by my contractor's colleague cos he is in reservist.

IMG-20120315-WA000.jpg

IMG-20120315-WA001.jpg

Looks quite squeezy. We may get those movable working tops from Ikea next time, if the need arises. Can groom the dog when we are not using it.

Edited by NeoBY

hello, NeoBy, could u read my blog n give me some thought regarding my aircon question? pls..

I never do anything to my air con worr...it was hand over from the ex-owner. I go see your blog now.

NeoBy, your kitchen cabinet looks squeezy. Do you have another cabinet at the other side of the wall?

Not sure if it's the camera angle again, the width (from wall to table top) of the bottom cabinet looks narrow too.

Edited by ayazumi

NeoBy, your kitchen cabinet looks squeezy. Do you have another cabinet at the other side of the wall?

Not sure if it's the camera angle again, the width (from wall to table top) of the bottom cabinet looks narrow too.

Yah lor....I haven't seen it though.

Yah lor....I haven't seen it though.

You see, the top cabinet and bottom cabinet seem to align the same width. By right, the bottom cabinet should be wider than top cabinet. I see that the sink and the top cabinet width align together. You may hit your head while washing plates.

Woah, ur carpentry was up already. My Reno hasn't started yet! I think when u have house warming party, my carpentry might not be up yet..

I like glossy White kitchen. Aiming for one as well. ;)

Woah, ur carpentry was up already. My Reno hasn't started yet! I think when u have house warming party, my carpentry might not be up yet..

I like glossy White kitchen. Aiming for one as well. ;)

Heee....I not doing a lot of things.

guys & gals, what is the standard width of bottom kitchen cabinet?

My contractor said 14-18" (355mm to 457mm) wide for top cabinet, bottom is 600mm