Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
NeoBY

Lukie's First Home

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I saw this at Groupon...not sure if cheap

Serta Sherwood Single Size Mattress with Free Delivery for $699 (Worth $3099). Queen Size Option Available.

$45 for Rice Cooker with Porcelain Inner Pot by Aerogaz (Worth $69.90). Delivery Option Available.

I saw this at Groupon...not sure if cheap

Serta Sherwood Single Size Mattress with Free Delivery for $699 (Worth $3099). Queen Size Option Available.

$45 for Rice Cooker with Porcelain Inner Pot by Aerogaz (Worth $69.90). Delivery Option Available.

SErta mattress sound good deal...

Forgot if I posted the 3D drawing of kitchen cabinet. I wanted white gloss.These are the 2 options that I had.

Kitchen_b.jpg

Kitchen_bb.jpg

Initiall we were bent on having full white gloss. But we were later convinced by our contractor to have some contrast so it will be the 2nd pic, the one with some wood design.

The cabinet that hides the big piping, why not make it go straight down instead of like a step. Straight down will make it not that obvious that you are trying to hide the pipings.

The cabinet that hides the big piping, why not make it go straight down instead of like a step. Straight down will make it not that obvious that you are trying to hide the pipings.

I think the photo shows straight down but I am not sure. My contractor said to trust him so I trust him. If anything not satisfactory, then rectify.

I think the photo shows straight down but I am not sure. My contractor said to trust him so I trust him. If anything not satisfactory, then rectify.

I mean this way:

Kitchen_bb.jpg

I mean this way:

hahha...oh yes!! i get what you mean now. I didnt think of it!! but i also dont mind lah. i review again and talk to my contractor if i find it an eye sore. thanks!

hahha...oh yes!! i get what you mean now. I didnt think of it!! but i also dont mind lah. i review again and talk to my contractor if i find it an eye sore. thanks!

Coz since it's by pfr basis, add that additional cabinet should not cost you any money....

Coz since it's by pfr basis, add that additional cabinet should not cost you any money....

i think the original looks better...its have more space on top of the area between stove and sink to prepare food. but if its straight down, it would look very cramp where you suppose to prepare your food (ie cutting your food).

i think the original looks better...its have more space on top of the area between stove and sink to prepare food. but if its straight down, it would look very cramp where you suppose to prepare your food (ie cutting your food).

May_dream has a point!! hahah....ok, I think i'll leave it as it is.

There are 2 reasons why my kitchen cabinets are like this:

1. Part of the package and I didnt want to add additional $$ plus I like it minimum. I dont like the top and bottom style.

2. Fridge, stove and sink all on one side from the advice of fsm.

so like this lor...the reason for a full one on the left beside the fridge cos i wanted to stuff the microwave oven inside instead on putting it on the surface top. I dont want the untidy look with so many electronic appliances on the surface top.

Edited by NeoBY