Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
hsannaung

Very Bad Experiece With Excellence Home Gallery

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

i am still waiting for them to reply my email.

like how i mentioned before, my sofa has been delayed from November till now, and from now till next month.

and no surprise, i ordered my sofa in May last year. just short of 2-3mths, it will be 1 year soon.

i am still waiting for them to reply my email.

like how i mentioned before, my sofa has been delayed from November till now, and from now till next month.

and no surprise, i ordered my sofa in May last year. just short of 2-3mths, it will be 1 year soon.

Hope they will delivered what had been promised to u... Judging from the chart, most issues had been resolved...

still feeling very very sore about the issue.

even the coffee table that i ordered in December has been made and it will be delivered this coming Thursday.

They have not replied my husband's email yet.

seriously, how long does it take to make my sofa and why all the excuses for it?

Like all of you, i also order furniture from furniture shop, i can accept 6-8 weeks delivery and i also can tolerate delay or postpone up to another 4 weeks. After that i will see them in SCT for a full refund. I am shocked to see some of you here has the patience to wait close to 1 year for a sofa set.

Failed to show up yesterday. Called Elson and he said office closed and he can't get anyone to check for me, will call and update me today.

Was about to submit my application to SCT when Excellence Home started replying to this thread, and got me believing that my refund will come. We had wanted to buy a sofa from Lorenzo (ready stock and can deliver within the week) but had to wait till yesterday to see if the refund comes. Disappointment again, and now I can't even bother to shout or be angry anymore.

Admin of Excellence Home, read this: ONE LAST CHANCE, IF NOT, STRAIGHT TO SCT WITHOUT ANYMORE NEGOTIATION. AND I WILL DEMAND NOT JUST REFUND BUT COMPENSATION ON MY TIME AND MENTAL WELL-BEING, STRESSING OVER THIS MATTER.

If i'm in your shoe, i would went ahead to submit the SCT application first.

Failed to show up yesterday. Called Elson and he said office closed and he can't get anyone to check for me, will call and update me today.

Was about to submit my application to SCT when Excellence Home started replying to this thread, and got me believing that my refund will come. We had wanted to buy a sofa from Lorenzo (ready stock and can deliver within the week) but had to wait till yesterday to see if the refund comes. Disappointment again, and now I can't even bother to shout or be angry anymore.

Admin of Excellence Home, read this: ONE LAST CHANCE, IF NOT, STRAIGHT TO SCT WITHOUT ANYMORE NEGOTIATION. AND I WILL DEMAND NOT JUST REFUND BUT COMPENSATION ON MY TIME AND MENTAL WELL-BEING, STRESSING OVER THIS MATTER.

i also wonder to myself how come i can be so patient.

I am going to ask my husband to call Elson NOW, and ask him to reply our emails, as i want everything in BLACK & WHITE.

i am SICK of waiting & waiting = (

hi Fedup,

please update us when you hear a reply from Elson ok?

thank you = )

There they go again....

Maybe previously, they jump up to solve the problems cos of the fair tt they r in. In order to close more sales in fair, then thereafter all the nonsenses come back again.

Dont wait, just make police report n goes straight to case n SCT. I have yet to close my case with the police as i decided to leave it there as a record...

Jia You!!!

Elson called and says they will arrange for this Thur again, say cos need boss to sign on the cash cheque, then they go and cash it out before collecting the T loan.

Just wondering why this wasn't done in the first place before 20th?!!!

albertchng: u r right, should have went ahead with SCT first since SCT also need to wait. Telling husband to submit/fax it this 2 days.

Cheryl78: since the very beginning i have been corresponding with them via email, all black and white with dates, timing etc. I even printed it out (including this thread) and wanted to submit to SCT with all other documents.

Really last straw...no further excuses will be entertained.

Elson only replied my email after my husband called him & TOLD HIM to reply my email.

in the email, he said that my sofa will be delivered on March 21.

I dont even know whether will it be delivered on time or not.

Are we entitled to any form of compensation due to their delay?

hey guys, albertchng has made a point very clearly from time to time. Go straight to SCT and stop waiting for their empty promises. Believe me, this will keep on going till the cow comes home.

I have a similar if not, identical, BAD experience with this company as per all forumers in this thread.

Has anyone managed to obtain full refund via SCT?

Need advice badly, it's been a huge mental torment for me & missus.