Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
hsannaung

Very Bad Experiece With Excellence Home Gallery

I noticed that most complaints here are from companies that always participate in those furniture shows at the expo throughout the year. Doing business in Singapore is so easy.

For those who have difficulties w them, I guess the best way to get back refund is to make big fuss during their exhibition at expo... Even if u cant get back ur money, at least let other know of what they did...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hi everyone,

this time, i am **** pissed off *big time*!!!!

where's the EXH admin????

your company is suppose to deliver my sofa this week, and you told or INFORMED me this LAST MONTH.

now, you tell me the same old reason, which is NOT ENOUGH LEATHER. and you want me to wait another 3-5 weeks time??????

seriously, i have had ENOUGH!!!!!!

Edited by Cheryl78

Hi Cheryl,

I also **** piss off today. They suppose to deliver all the furniture on the 21st Mar'12.

Now all the furniture didn't even ship in. WTH are they doing????????????????????????????????????

Call me to wait for another 4-6weeks? Totally unbelievable.

Elson say that he will T-Loan me their new sets and ask me wait till the furniture comes. WTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Email Elson few times and didn't even reply a single mail.

Check with Daren, he says that the furniture already ordered.

What the excuse you all are giving me.

I had totally enough of this "S..." delaying all my moving in schedule. Somehow is near to Qing Ming Jie. Need to wait another 1 more month to move in to my new house.

I have already have the case letter with me, I will be proceeding to STC tomorrow morning.

You all just wait and will meet up in the court. Will need you all to pay back my (FULL REFUND).

Edited by kelvinsee

Hey Kelvin,

everytime i send an email, my husband had to call them to ask them to CHECK their email.

seriously wth!!!!! when i placed my order in May 2011!!!!!

how can a company take 1 year to process 1 order???????????

May i know what furniture did you order from them? and when did you place the order?

Hi Cheryl,

I also **** piss off today. They suppose to deliver all the furniture on the 21st Mar'12.

Now all the furniture didn't even ship in. WTH are they doing????????????????????????????????????

Call me to wait for another 4-6weeks? Totally unbelievable.

Elson say that he will T-Loan me their new sets and ask me wait till the furniture comes. WTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Email Elson few times and didn't even reply a single mail.

Check with Daren, he says that the furniture already ordered.

What the excuse you all are giving me.

I had totally enough of this "S..." delaying all my moving in schedule. Somehow is near to Qing Ming Jie. Need to wait another 1 more month to move in to my new house.

I have already have the case letter with me, I will be proceeding to STC tomorrow morning.

You all just wait and will meet up in the court. Will need you all to pay back my (FULL REFUND).

Hi Cheryl,

I bought the package of $3998 at the Singapore Expo in Dec'11.

We had make a deposit of $1.2k 1st and we told him that we need the Furniture by March'12.

He told us to order after Cny. When we went back to their 2nd Exhibition in February. He told us that their workers is still on cny break for 3-4weeks. WTH!! Don't they need to work?????????

They only starts to place the order during end of Feb and told us that we will receive on 21st March'12.

They also forget to ask from me 75% of the down payment until more than a week than Daren give me a call.

I have told Elson that we will only received the furniture once you deliver and we will make the full payment and he says ok.

Elson also tell me that if the furniture deliver on time, help them out to write good comments on renotalk.

Do you think that its my job to remind them???? Service is totally ****.

When I call them up today, they told me that they haven't shipped in all the furniture and ask me to pay 75% down payment 1st before they can ship in and also ask me to wait for another 4-6weeks. They are just freaking dragging my time.

Do you think I will still wait again??????????

If the furniture came in different color or have some defects, shall I still have to wait for another 4-6weeks???? It's totally crazy!!!!!!

Even if they T-loan me their set, I won't even like it.

How will my neighbour see if my furniture move in and out. I will feel super embarrassed.

They don't even have the feeling for all the customers here.

That why I have gone down to case and get the letter to remind them.

I will go down down to STC tomorrow morning to lodge the complain and claim.

Have you went to case to get the letter since you have waited for a year.

Hey Kelvin,

everytime i send an email, my husband had to call them to ask them to CHECK their email.

seriously wth!!!!! when i placed my order in May 2011!!!!!

how can a company take 1 year to process 1 order???????????

May i know what furniture did you order from them? and when did you place the order?

Can the goverment or any furniture association do anything? this is really shameless. Even i never buy anything from them, reading this post make me felt for you guys.

Hi Kelvin,

I have no time to go to CASE yet, but very likely i will do so.

This is simply ridiculous of them. And how can they even ask you to write good comments here on renotalk?

When we sent the email, we already told them to deliver the sofa in the EXACT MODEL that we ordered, and that we will not accept any delays or whatsoever.

i am really seriously fedup with them!!!!!

Hi Cheryl,

I bought the package of $3998 at the Singapore Expo in Dec'11.

We had make a deposit of $1.2k 1st and we told him that we need the Furniture by March'12.

He told us to order after Cny. When we went back to their 2nd Exhibition in February. He told us that their workers is still on cny break for 3-4weeks. WTH!! Don't they need to work?????????

They only starts to place the order during end of Feb and told us that we will receive on 21st March'12.

They also forget to ask from me 75% of the down payment until more than a week than Daren give me a call.

I have told Elson that we will only received the furniture once you deliver and we will make the full payment and he says ok.

Elson also tell me that if the furniture deliver on time, help them out to write good comments on renotalk.

Do you think that its my job to remind them???? Service is totally ****.

When I call them up today, they told me that they haven't shipped in all the furniture and ask me to pay 75% down payment 1st before they can ship in and also ask me to wait for another 4-6weeks. They are just freaking dragging my time.

Do you think I will still wait again??????????

If the furniture came in different color or have some defects, shall I still have to wait for another 4-6weeks???? It's totally crazy!!!!!!

Even if they T-loan me their set, I won't even like it.

How will my neighbour see if my furniture move in and out. I will feel super embarrassed.

They don't even have the feeling for all the customers here.

That why I have gone down to case and get the letter to remind them.

I will go down down to STC tomorrow morning to lodge the complain and claim.

Have you went to case to get the letter since you have waited for a year.

This was my post back then. Look at the last sentence "We shall see down the road if your new customers will hav any issues too. "

So to say that we r creating trouble. I beg to differ.

Cheryl: i salute your extreme long patience.

To all still affected: Jiayou!!

Posted 26 February 2012 - 06:17 PM

To Excellence: if u hav nothing to hide then y u r so afraid? For my case I even paid $400 for e tv console. Not forgetting that e dining chairs n coffee table which is wrong colour n I rejected.

I din even ask for any other compensation.

This is a forum. Therefore, let me put this upfront to u. If u deem that what ever I hav said is unfavourable to u guys or u dun like. My lawyer is ready to take your case from you anytime.

We shall see down the road if your new customers will hav any issues too.

thanks to the company, i CANT even have a house warming & i moved in since December.

thanks to the company, everytime when my friends & colleagues ask me when am i going to have a house warming, i had to tell them, SORRY, but the sofa that i ordered has not arrived yet.

thanks to the company, i am in a very bad mood as i SIMPLY CANNOT UNDERSTAND THE DELAY!!!!!!!

they even have the cheek to tell me that they DO NOT HAVE THE LEATHER that i ordered (in May 2011), but Elson told me that the leather was delivered to Malaysia last month.

they keep on putting the blame on others, except for themselves.

hi caljas,

i am also very amazed by my extreme long patience =p

This was my post back then. Look at the last sentence "We shall see down the road if your new customers will hav any issues too. "

So to say that we r creating trouble. I beg to differ.

Cheryl: i salute your extreme long patience.

To all still affected: Jiayou!!

Posted 26 February 2012 - 06:17 PM

To Excellence: if u hav nothing to hide then y u r so afraid? For my case I even paid $400 for e tv console. Not forgetting that e dining chairs n coffee table which is wrong colour n I rejected.

I din even ask for any other compensation.

This is a forum. Therefore, let me put this upfront to u. If u deem that what ever I hav said is unfavourable to u guys or u dun like. My lawyer is ready to take your case from you anytime.

We shall see down the road if your new customers will hav any issues too.

hi caljas,

i am also very amazed by my extreme long patience =p

Hi Cheryl, no point to go case.... Go to SCT straight... see them in court... Case is useless...

If i were u, I sure go down Expo kick a big fuss and let everyone know how bad their service is....

They usually have exhibtion every month there...

exhibition every month there?

how do they pay the rental for expo?

sigh....i am very busy at work, so i will make time to go to SCT asap = (

Hi Cheryl, no point to go case.... Go to SCT straight... see them in court... Case is useless...

If i were u, I sure go down Expo kick a big fuss and let everyone know how bad their service is....

Totally agree with you. We did go to CASE and they just simply ignore the letter from CASE.

Go directly to SCT.

Cheryl: SCT can file online. then they will send u a letter then make a $10 chq payment to them. Dont have to go down. THis is what I did.

Hi Caljas,

thank you. i will do just that.

quote name='caljas' timestamp='1332480832' post='703319']

Cheryl: SCT can file online. then they will send u a letter then make a $10 chq payment to them. Dont have to go down. THis is what I did.