Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
hsannaung

Very Bad Experiece With Excellence Home Gallery

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

hi Yuanjiun,

they owe my husband around $1900

The excuses sound very familiar. Now I think the there is little hope to get our money back even if I file with SCT, I might just go with the debt collector. May I know how much did they owe you, $1k+ ?

they are suppose to give my husband the cheque by 24 may. And this date was given by the Court.

i guess in a way, my husband won the case, and they HAVE NOT RETURNED the deposit to my husband yet.

I tot the court will order a date for them to pay up...

If they did not pay up, can we go back to the court or police to issue warrant of arrest?

Dun tell me u win the case and they not paying u back... Any way?

If they did not pay up, can we go back to the court or police to issue warrant of arrest?

The police will not arrest them, this is not a criminal offence. Sad truth is that many people out there are ordered by the court to pay their creditors for maintenance fees, non-delivery of goods and services etc... however if they don't pay, nobody can make them, unless you hire debt collectors to go after them.

Police will not arrest them since it is not criminal. Sad truth is many people out there still owe money ordered by the court but not paying up. You can only chase after them yourself and hire the legal debt collectors (high fees though).

Police will not arrest them since it is not criminal. Sad truth is many people out there still owe money ordered by the court but not paying up. You can only chase after them yourself and hire the legal debt collectors (high fees though).

Sorry, another way to enforce the order is to get a writ of seizure, see below link. Need to pay some fees, and the Bailiff will go to their office to seize their furniture and auction it off to repay the debts/deposit.

http://app.subcourts.gov.sg/civil/page.aspx?pageid=10939#

hi everyone,

i had it up to here, & if the EHA is reading this, please TAKE NOTE!!!!!

We placed an order for a sofa from them LAST MAY, 2011, and we were promised delivery by end November. However, due to their whatever FUNNY reasons (not enough leather,factory closed for festive season, factory STILL CLOSED after festive season, leather that they have is NOT in my ordered colour, shipment date change etc...BLAH BLAH BLAH), they DRAGGED the delivery ALL the way till APRIL 2012, and that is when they finally informed us that they CANNOT come up with my model that we ordered.

By April, i believed that we have given them enough chance so my husband filed a claim with SCT (and they DID NOT even bother turning up at the SCT), and they are suppose to give us the cheque by 24th May.

On 23rd May 2012, they told us that they are not able to send the cheque to us by the 24th May as their boss is in the hospital, so they will send us the cheque by 31 May.

10 June: account issue with company, so refund can only be made on 28 June.

27 June: SMS my husband, said that CANNOT be done and can only pass us the cheque on Friday, which is 6 July.

27 June: send email to my husband and said 6 AUGUST!!!!!!

we quickly replied, and said NO WAY, and that we demand for the cheque to be delivered to us on 9 July (yesterday).

8 July (sunday): called my husband up, and tried to explain. I spoke to him on the phone, and said that we had enough of the excuses, and that the company OWE us ALOT of explanation. ranging from his boss' contact number, his boss' hospitalization documentation etc....

He said that he was doing us a FLAVOUR by calling us on Sunday and by trying to arrange to send the cheque to us. He even ask us to let bygones by bygones!!!!!!! I told him that we are already very patient and very kind by WAITING from LAST MAY 2011 till NOW. And if I HAVE the time, i would have gone down to the company and/or to EXPO to ask them for my refund. He said that some customers also went down to EXPO to look for them.

After demanding for the cheque to be delivered to us on Monday, he said that the company cannot do it, DUE TO MANPOWER SHORTAGE, as they need to go around Singapore delivering goods, and ASK ME to be KIND TO THEIR WORKERS!!!!!!

I told him: Your company can send the cheque to me 1st, and collect back the t-loan set another day. But he said that its NOT their company way of doing things.

Finally, we agreed to his date of Tuesday, which is TODAY, and i told him on the phone, please make SURE THAT THE NAME IS CORRECT on the cheque, please MAKE SURE that the cheque WILL NOT BOUNCE.

And just now, at around 6pm, he called my husband and told him that there will be another delay. WHY? HIS BOSS FLEW OFF YESTERDAY,6 JUL and will only be back on the 20 JUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have been calling them since 7pm, and Elson is NOT PICKING up his phone & i am not surprised at all (looking at their track record)

Seriously, the amount of 'stories' that they can tell us is really amazing.

Have you considered enforcing the order ?

http://app.subcourts.gov.sg/civil/page.aspx?pageid=10939#

hi yuanjium,

how much do you need to claim back from them?

$3744. I will file SCT on Monday. My bed/sofa has been delayed the fourth time already, including the delivery tomorrow, which Elson SMS me, after chasing for a few days, is delayed to next week (surprise!). No phone calls are answered nowadays LOL.

Can those who has filed with SCT, share their Claim number here ? If we have a few, I believe we believe we have log a case with CAD (Police Commercial Affairs Department) to investigate for evidence of fraud, i.e. collecting deposit without delivering goods.

We need to get the police to investigate, otherwise, they can keep delaying the deposit even if you have the SCT order.

Dear all, just received a phonecall from AMK police post. They are investigating this case now. Kindly make a police report for those who have yet to do so. Pm me if you need my case report nos so the officers can link all the cases together and speed up the investigation. Thanks.

I heard they don't put up a booth at Expo anymore, their office is in a warehouse like place in Kallang Pudding, so making big hooha there doesn't really help.

Seriously, even they dun have a booth... U can always go to the shop... Gather few victims and go together...

This type of shop, must use holigian way... No use keep calling... They can just ignore...

Dear all, just received a phonecall from AMK police post. They are investigating this case now. Kindly make a police report for those who have yet to do so. Pm me if you need my case report nos so the officers can link all the cases together and speed up the investigation. Thanks.

Just need 1 capable IO to link up all the cases.

If you can get the name of the Investigation Officer for all victims to file their report at nearest police station/post and forward the case report to this IO to follow up. Those victims that file for SCT and have not receive their refund can also notify SCT of the investigation done by this IO. With enough cases and support from SCT, this case might land on the lap of Commercial Affair Department (CAD).

Does anyone hv the mobile number of Daren Koh? I have just chk w a lawyer, his suggestions are either enforce the order thru bailiff or hire a legal debt collector to get back the money. These are the only 2 ways out. And we have to do it fast before the company wind down.