Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
hsannaung

Very Bad Experiece With Excellence Home Gallery

Hi All 

I am another victim of Excellence Home Gallery Pte Ltd

Can anyone tell me how to get my hard earned money back in full?

My Tenant went to Home Furnishing Expo in 28/4/2012,  order a 3+2 half leather sofa set (without recliner mechanism) for S$1250, and I make the payment thru Credit card, they did not ask my permission and charge the payment in full, the sofa sets should delivery on 5/5/2012, om that day they sent a temporary sets instead a new sofa set and promises my Tenant they will send a new set on 28/6/2012, yet they have all the story to tell,

I went to their office on 29/6/2012,  and met Elson Seah in his office, his is a good actor, pretending he don't know any thing, when I asked for his boss tel no he refuse to give it to me, said he will talk to his boss and give me an answer, on that day a guy call John used Darren email to send me a replied said the delivery is confirmed on 20/8/2012 without fail, yet on the 18/8/2012 when I email Elson to confirm the delivery time, he replied me no sofa can delivery, I tried to call him, he avoid to answer my call, he only replied by SMS after I wrote him a SMS demand for full moony return immediately, he claim that his company policy the refund cam only pay back in a month time, I told him don't fool me again as I don't trust his word anymore. I told him i will make a police report.

Can anyone tell me what should I do beside report to SPF, SCT and take legal action.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi, I'm also one of the victims. I paid over 2k and my invoice is almost 1 yr old and there is still no sight of my sofa!

I suggest a Facebook page to get everyone together. We can better discuss all our recourse and actions on the fb group. All victims of EHG, please join the group: Xcellence Home Gallery - customers recourse.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/404209466306142/

same excuse given by Elson to me that company policy of refund is one month. but one mth later he gives another excuse, boss not in, nobody sign cheque and etc.

the best way is find their home address, distribute Newspaper copy and attached their photo to every neighbour at the place they stay, find their family.....

if he change to new employer, find his new employer tell the story,...... lets see where can he go or work .... sure no business for the new employer, doomsday to Elson....

is anyone can get Elson seah home address or his friend or relative?

and also the shareholder, directors, and employees of EHG

he can run cannot hide.

Hi All 

I am another victim of Excellence Home Gallery Pte Ltd

Can anyone tell me how to get my hard earned money back in full?

My Tenant went to Home Furnishing Expo in 28/4/2012,  order a 3+2 half leather sofa set (without recliner mechanism) for S$1250, and I make the payment thru Credit card, they did not ask my permission and charge the payment in full, the sofa sets should delivery on 5/5/2012, om that day they sent a temporary sets instead a new sofa set and promises my Tenant they will send a new set on 28/6/2012, yet they have all the story to tell,

I went to their office on 29/6/2012,  and met Elson Seah in his office, his is a good actor, pretending he don't know any thing, when I asked for his boss tel no he refuse to give it to me, said he will talk to his boss and give me an answer, on that day a guy call John used Darren email to send me a replied said the delivery is confirmed on 20/8/2012 without fail, yet on the 18/8/2012 when I email Elson to confirm the delivery time, he replied me no sofa can delivery, I tried to call him, he avoid to answer my call, he only replied by SMS after I wrote him a SMS demand for full moony return immediately, he claim that his company policy the refund cam only pay back in a month time, I told him don't fool me again as I don't trust his word anymore. I told him i will make a police report.

Can anyone tell me what should I do beside report to SPF, SCT and take legal action.

Hi guys,

Does any of you have any update from the police IO in-charge of your report?

EHG is having problem and yet still want to scam my remaining balance over the phone. Spoken to Elson and Darren in early July and both want me to pay the balance. I think they do have the intention to scam our money. Real pros.

Hi guys,

Does any of you have any update from the police IO in-charge of your report?

EHG is having problem and yet still want to scam my remaining balance over the phone. Spoken to Elson and Darren in early July and both want me to pay the balance. I think they do have the intention to scam our money. Real pros.

The last I heard, IO said the case is now with AGC (Attorney General Chambers), they are deliberating on whether to prosecute them.

The last I heard, IO said the case is now with AGC (Attorney General Chambers), they are deliberating on whether to prosecute them.

Hi yuanjiun, could you let us know what was the IO's advice on actions to take? does it mean that we will be able to get our money back once Attorney General Chambers prosecute them? any furthur updates so far? EHG has been completely uncontactable nw, weather by elson's HP, company phone , email, appears to have completely disappear.

They are big scammer.... Why not we find out their home address and make a scene at their place...

I believe it is not difficult to find out their address... I know where darren stay... I know how to go but dunno the address... Somewhere in near HG ave 6...

I still cannot believe such things are happening in SG.....

Lemon is implemented... I think we might be able to use this law against them....

i dont think the lemon is going to work cuz all these case happen before the lemon , i think all the victim should

go and pressure the authority to speed up the investigation , the longer it drag the longer he can hid more of his asset away and then he will be ready to declare bankruptcy too many this kind of case happen already lah

Edited by rayfox

Dear all, sick and tired of all the ridiculous excuses from EHG, i have taken action and published a article on EHG in straitstime yesterday to let our injustice be know, create awareness and hopefully the revelent authority will take action.

Edited by calebjoyce

i dont think the lemon is going to work cuz all these case happen before the lemon , i think all the victim should

go and pressure the authority to speed up the investigation , the longer it drag the longer he can hid more of his asset away and then he will be ready to declare bankruptcy too many this kind of case happen already lah

Lemon law is for when you get a lemon and wanted to exchange for a non-lemon. In this EHG case, no lemon was even delivered. This is fraud.