Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
hsannaung

Very Bad Experiece With Excellence Home Gallery

I have a similar if not, identical, BAD experience with this company as per all forumers in this thread.

Has anyone managed to obtain full refund via SCT?

Need advice badly, it's been a huge mental torment for me & missus.

Sorry but i suggest you go SCT.

Waiting will only cause the problem to grow tualiap.

Later your refund bo bua liap, den how?

Go straight to SCT.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi,

Since I saw so many bad feedbacks from here. I also want to make a full refund also.

They have told us that the shipment will come in on the 17th Mar'12 and they say that they cant promises us to be deliver on time. WTH!!

The salesman I have deal with is Daren Koh.

Such a bad service!!

Hi Calijas,

I also want to log a police report against them.

Do you want to meet up with me and we will report it together.

You can contact me at : 96837134 (Kelvin).

Hi all, vy bad. today they tell us the driver runs off wif my furniture.. i had been chasing them since ytd... wat can i do now wif this super late notice. Anyone gonna your furniture or refund. Wanna make a police report together?? do pm me to discuss. THanks. I wanna full compensation and all the extra costs incur by them. THe last thing i wanna do is to go to their boss house in Compassvale to make noise...

Hi all,

caljas and hsaunnaung I believe your case has been settled long ago in a way that is favourable to you.

fedup has received a cash cheque as of thusday night that Elson has personally sent up by hand to Nicholas, your husband who has already cashed out the cheque by friday.

Your husband Nicholas is indeed a very nice guy. Because of his being very understanding, we would like to thank him once again.

With this we believe that all customers except for Cheryl78 and andy19187(we still do not have your invoice number) all cases have been resolved.

For Prodriven, it is not enough information to just say that you had a bad experience. We would require a invoice number. Please provide to us asap.

In the whole of last year since April we have had 600+ customers, what we have here are a handful of customers that have been overlooked which have resulted in this thread being started. Once again we would like to let our customers know that when issues arise we are sincere in wanting to solve them.

However we would like to remind our customers to come direct to us if they have any issues through the proper channels.

Looking through the thread we find that there a few people such as michelletan and kohk000 who are not here to help anyone.

WonderPig may I know if you are one of our customers and if yes what is your invoice number?

Once again we would like to remind all contributors to this forum to make constructive posts and refrain from stirring negative sentiments which just does nothing but causes uneccesary duress to our existing customers.

Edited by ExcellenceHomeAdmin

Hi all,

caljas and hsaunnaung I believe your case has been settled long ago in a way that is favourable to you.

fedup has received a cash cheque as of thusday night that Elson has personally sent up by hand to Nicholas, your husband who has already cashed out the cheque by friday.

Your husband Nicholas is indeed a very nice guy. Because of his being very understanding, we would like to thank him once again.

With this we believe that all customers except for Cheryl78 and andy19187(we still do not have your invoice number) all cases have been resolved.

For Prodriven, it is not enough information to just say that you had a bad experience. We would require a invoice number. Please provide to us asap.

In the whole of last year since April we have had 600+ customers, what we have here are a handful of customers that have been overlooked which have resulted in this thread being started. Once again we would like to let our customers know that when issues arise we are sincere in wanting to solve them.

However we would like to remind our customers to come direct to us if they have any issues through the proper channels.

Looking through the thread we find that there a few people such as michelletan and kohk000 who are not here to help anyone.

WonderPig may I know if you are one of our customers and if yes what is your invoice number?

Once again we would like to remind all contributors to this forum to make constructive posts and refrain from stirring negative sentiments which just does nothing but causes uneccesary duress to our existing customers.

Mr or Miss Admin,

This is an online forum for discussion. It really doesn't do your company any good to tell people to shut up or to threaten legal action. If you run your business well nobody will complain in the first place. If people complain, you get to learn and improve. Win-win for all.

Hi SamTheMan,

We are not interested in threatening legal action for no reason. However we do take a serious view against those who make false claims.

For genuine complaints we do take action to rectify as can be seen for those whose issues we have already solved.

Our viewpoint is that repeated postings telling people to go to SCT or asking them to come down to our showroom or Expo booth to kick up a fuss simply does not help anyone.

As per your viewpoint, this is an online forum for discussion, however we'd like to keep the conversation civilised and rational.

HI,

since you already know about my case (you mentioned it on 8th Feb), you should know what my invoice number is.

I expect my sofa & footstool to be delivered on time on March 22 2012.

Like what i have mentioned before, i place an order with your company last year MAY 2011, and it was agreed upon to have it delivered end of November 2011, which is just before my wedding.

Your company was kind enough to loan me a sofa so that my relatives could sit down in my place while the traditional tea ceremony was going on.

However, i just cannot simply understand about the delay in shipment, the lack of leather, and the fact that the factory was closed in December due to the christmas period.

And when you guys told me that the leather has arrived in Malaysia, and that i will get it soon. However, another delay occurred again, due to the CNY period, so the factories are close.

Seriously, if you guys know WHEN & WHAT the peak period & holiday season is, than it will actually help you all.

And i do remember you guys telling me that sofa will be MADE IN ITALY, but now, it is MADE IN MALAYSIA.

May i know how are you going to compensate me for the delay in the delivery of my sofa & footstool?

Hi all,

To Excellence: if u hav nothing to hide then y u r so afraid? For my case I even paid $400 for e tv console. Not forgetting that e dining chairs n coffee table which is wrong colour n I rejected.

I din even ask for any other compensation.

This is a forum. Therefore, let me put this upfront to u. If u deem that what ever I hav said is unfavourable to u guys or u dun like. My lawyer is ready to take your case from you anytime.

We shall see down the road if your new customers will hav any issues too.

To that trustworthy company spokesman: Wonderpig is a geniune forumer with no hidden agenda. Im here to seek advice for my new house. My BTO is Senja green. Clear enough?

Thank Jesus i never have an account with your company.

i dont see my neighbourhood furniture shops or the ones at causeway point or civic centre been discussed over here. Your company is kinda 'hot' here.

Call me kaypoh or nosybody. But i'm advicing fellow forumer of what to do. Also, consumers in Singapore do not deserve treatment as been described in this thread.

Hi all,

Yes. My case has been settle in 15th Feb which is 12 Days ago. (NOT long enough compare to your 3 months delay)

I don't need your favour if you delivered all the furniture on 8th Nov 2011. ok?

1. Do you ever consider that I was applying leave and waiting for your stupid furniture and no body inform?

2. My phone bill to chase your irresponsible sales people. (You guys only take action and call me after this thread has become so popular in this forum).

3. Also note that, we accept your bed frame and mattress at your original price.

If I ask for those compensation, that will be more than what you offer to me.

Really sad that such company are still surviving....And they still say settle in your favour... so ironic...

I really pity those who bought from them... The delay, the effort to chase, no after sale service...

I think they only want to do 1 time business.... No one will ever go back to them...

Really hope this thread can share among all ppl in singapore...

Yes. My case has been settle in 15th Feb which is 12 Days ago. (NOT long enough compare to your 3 months delay)

I don't need your favour if you delivered all the furniture on 8th Nov 2011. ok?

1. Do you ever consider that I was applying leave and waiting for your stupid furniture and no body inform?

2. My phone bill to chase your irresponsible sales people. (You guys only take action and call me after this thread has become so popular in this forum).

3. Also note that, we accept your bed frame and mattress at your original price.

If I ask for those compensation, that will be more than what you offer to me.

yes i have received my refund n t loan set removed by yest. n yes of cos i know my husband is nice, too nice to allow the initial delays to happen n thus i stepped in thereafter.

i agreed with others here that by refunding us doesnt means it compensate us in our mental stress, time chasing n calling after a number dat is always engaged and, ridiculous excuses. refund was just a mandate thing to do, it wasnt compensation in any form. so pls do not think that by refunding us, u can restore credit n faith and make us look like we are troublemakers despite a refund.

our experience n voices here will help others in similar plight to know what other avenues and choices they have, than to just suffer the stress and ordeal in silence.

aside to all, many thanks for sharing info and updates throughout the past few months. appreciate all help n tips.

Hi all,

Finally there are ppl receiving refund.... U are right to say refund is not a form of compensation...

If things work well in the first place, refund is not even needed....

So glad this forum this thread is helping others so that they are wary of this shop....

yes i have received my refund n t loan set removed by yest. n yes of cos i know my husband is nice, too nice to allow the initial delays to happen n thus i stepped in thereafter.

i agreed with others here that by refunding us doesnt means it compensate us in our mental stress, time chasing n calling after a number dat is always engaged and, ridiculous excuses. refund was just a mandate thing to do, it wasnt compensation in any form. so pls do not think that by refunding us, u can restore credit n faith and make us look like we are troublemakers despite a refund.

our experience n voices here will help others in similar plight to know what other avenues and choices they have, than to just suffer the stress and ordeal in silence.

aside to all, many thanks for sharing info and updates throughout the past few months. appreciate all help n tips.