Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pepamint_L

Home Decorating/styling

Hi guys! Recently I decided that I need to transform the house a little, I thought for a long time what was missing and after a not very long time I realized that my house lacks decor and I started looking for a decor that would fit perfectly into my house, and after a few sites I found luxury home collective decor I chose for a long time and after a few minutes I ordered what I liked, they promptly sent everything and in a few days I had everything

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Sorry to say, but I never heard of that kind of service in Sg so far.

Because everything have to make money in Sg, and those services is not really make a good money.

Another thing is that those tv shows about room make over is mostly for the home owner that is prefer loose furniture rather than built-in.

Singapore home owner likes built-in for maintenance and long-lasting issues.

So different market, different pattern of services I guess.

Accompanying home owner for furniture shopping is totally standard complimentary that any id will provide along with the renovation jobs.

Check out my signature. Provide carpentry works like portfolio images you can find from web, also services to accompany clients to shop and recommend furnitures to match carpentry(no charge)

I've been watching some shows on TV (but mostly US shows) where a team of people re-decorate a drab house/room and make it look really nice. All they do is source for and buy suitable furnishings, lighting, painting of walls, probably some carpentry work. But no real renovation.

Are there any companies offering such services in Singapore?

Have you engaged such service before?

How much does it cost approximately (not including purchase of furnishing and stuff)?