Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
beluga

Selling Old Aircon

My new apartment has a Toshiba System 3 inverter which is only 3 years old. Need to change to System 4 as one of the 4 rooms needs to have an aircon. I'm wondering where to sell the current unit away as it is still in good working condition..... Any advise?

I'm planning to engage Hong Tar to fix up the new System 4 and I asked Katherine if there is such thing as trade in but she said no. However she said they can dismantle and fix it at another location if there is a buyer.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I asked Katherine too when i installed the aircon at my parents 2 years back. But its kinda troublesome, get someone to dismantle cost you $$, unless you know how to dismantle, finding a buyer also a hassle and the price you get is totally not worth the effort.

My new apartment has a Toshiba System 3 inverter which is only 3 years old. Need to change to System 4 as one of the 4 rooms needs to have an aircon. I'm wondering where to sell the current unit away as it is still in good working condition..... Any advise?

I'm planning to engage Hong Tar to fix up the new System 4 and I asked Katherine if there is such thing as trade in but she said no. However she said they can dismantle and fix it at another location if there is a buyer.

Hi I am interested in your system 3, how much are you selling it and any idea on cost to install... You can text me 98955677... Thanks

heys, i'm working at air-con shop, we buy in used aircon for more info contact me at 92211767 or sgmac@live.com

I also have a Sanyo sytem 2 abt 6years old for sales. It's such a pity since its still in working condition.

Do pm me if anyone interested!

Hi

I m new to this forum, and got a question for all the seniors.

If I change my aircon, do I need to change the pipes as well?

Will the air con man charge me for dismantling?

Thanks

Piping if no history of gas leak or water leak, most likely can use back.

Dismantling usually is free.

Hi sgmac,

I'm planning to change my National system 3, how much are you buying in? And does it include dismantle charges?

Hi All, i had recently bought a new flat, it's has a Sharp system 3 ( previous owner only install  for 3 years). I Need to change to change to system 4. Keen to sell off the system 3. Any takers plz contact me at 9008 9158

Thanks 

Edited by SP How