Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Aristotle

Ez's Humble Abode

Many thanks for the window contact. If my shortlisted ID din get back to me by end March, I think I'll forgo him and give Roy Tan a call. Need to see his workmanship 1st though. :yamseng:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Sure. Will upload more pictures when I go down.

If my memory serves me right, they will be working on finishing up the tiling & plastering, electrical works and false ceiling concurrently with carpentry this week till next. I'm not really a good photographer so I'm ok if you wanna drop by the place and take a look at the "real" work.

I would advice you to engage an ID not only you're comfortable with but able to see their "real" (3D drawings is not enough) workmanship prior to penning your signature.

Drop me a PM if you want and I can give you the address.

Hey thanks. Talked to hubby on your offer to view workmanship. :D

We'll gave ID till end of month to view our place and present proposal/quotation (this will be our 2nd appt). Our 1st appt was Feb 23 at his shop after waiting for almost 3 wks. Told us he is getting married end March and would like to finalise things before his wedding :deal: . He has till Mar 24 to meet up with us. If things din work out, I'll PM you for address to view your place in Apr, can? Mar 26 I'm going for eye surgery lah! Needs a wk or 2 to recuperate. :sport-smiley-003:

Hey thanks. Talked to hubby on your offer to view workmanship. :D

We'll gave ID till end of month to view our place and present proposal/quotation (this will be our 2nd appt). Our 1st appt was Feb 23 at his shop after waiting for almost 3 wks. Told us he is getting married end March and would like to finalise things before his wedding :deal: . He has till Mar 24 to meet up with us. If things din work out, I'll PM you for address to view your place in Apr, can? Mar 26 I'm going for eye surgery lah! Needs a wk or 2 to recuperate. :sport-smiley-003:

No worries at all!! =)

Hi,

Can PM me your contact for window and what is the charges will be like? Thank you.

PM'ed.

If you're looking for contractor you can use him as well. :yamseng:

Hi all,

Anyone have any idea where can I get lights like that. I'm looking at black bulb holder and red cable.

211096_0_4-1053-contemporary-pendant-lighting.jpg

Please PM me if it's not convenient to reveal here.

TIA :sport-smiley-018:

Hi all,

Anyone have any idea where can I get lights like that. I'm looking at black bulb holder and red cable.

I think the cord and bulb holder come in same color. Saw someting like that b4 at some european website....sorry can't remember the link.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed. :good:

With the horror stories going on around here, I'm very contented to have contracted a good ID/contractor without having to break out in cold sweat in the middle of the night and popping melatonin.

I can rest my mind off the ongoing renovation and concentrate on buying furniture and appliances. :sport-smiley-004:

Hi Aristotle,

Can pm me your ID contact?

This is one of my short listed ideal lighting oso! I'm tinking of having 3 different colors to be used at dining table but this can be DIY-Ed izit huh? Hehehe pls share e where u get e lights if u manage to get em! Hee..

Hi all,

Edited by jo'en

Some allow you to choose a different colour for the cable. But it's so difficult to locate online shops in Europe.

I'm looking for lights somewhere along the line of the attached design.

Any shops?