Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Aristotle

Ez's Humble Abode

Dean: yes it is. thank you very much

SBShortcake & jo'en: he's Roy from IR Design.

Darnie: absolutely. great price for a great looking sink. Faucet is given as a gift hence I've no idea.

Where did u buy weather stripping tape in black color? May i know weather stripping size? I realized when I closed room door the window have bang sound.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi all,

Anyone have any idea where can I get lights like that. I'm looking at black bulb holder and red cable.

211096_0_4-1053-contemporary-pendant-lighting.jpg

Please PM me if it's not convenient to reveal here.

TIA :sport-smiley-018:

Grafunkt I think. It's been a while but I remember that Grafunkt carries quite a few colors. Costs quite a bit more than Ikea tho.

ck83: pm'ed.

LLching: oh well. something different from the norm. I was kinda skeptical how it will turn out to be but like what you mentioned, stunning. =)

adidaem: thanks for the reply. I've found what I wanted.

Shouldn't they lay cardboard or I don't know what is that called, on the laminate? Looks like you may need constant maintenance for this laminate. If you don't clean the laminate floor, the laminate will form white haze cause by dust, sweaty feet, etc.

Shouldn't they lay cardboard or I don't know what is that called, on the laminate? Looks like you may need constant maintenance for this laminate. If you don't clean the laminate floor, the laminate will form white haze cause by dust, sweaty feet, etc.

They were gonna clean it right after I took photos and lay the "foam" sheet.

I was late for an appointment so couldn't wait for them to finish then take photos.

:thumbs up:

Hi guys,

I need some advice. I bought a sofa recently and realised the width is slightly too long. There were some measurement error. It's not assembled yet and everything in my place is in "pieces".

Are there anyone out there who are able to shorten the width of the sofa? It seems possible but would need alot of time the the right tools.

Anyone?

Hi guys,

I need some advice. I bought a sofa recently and realised the width is slightly too long. There were some measurement error. It's not assembled yet and everything in my place is in "pieces".

Are there anyone out there who are able to shorten the width of the sofa? It seems possible but would need alot of time the the right tools.

Anyone?

Unfortunately, I'll have to settle for a smaller sofa set. Still can't come to terms with "small spaces" of a 3NG. :bangwall:

Anyway, contractor called to say carpentry's up... :dribble:

Will try to get pictures when I'm free to go down.

Projected shift in date: 10th April. :drunk:

Did you try asking your carpenter if he does alteration or know of any company doing that for a small fee? Being in the same line, sometimes they do have lobang.

I did, and I believe any carpenters can do it. It's just the risk they aren't willing to take. I've looked at the skeleton and with the right tools and lots of time on hand, it can be DIY'ed. Unfortunately, I don't have the right tools and time.

Moreover, even if the sofa frame can be shortened, the cushion "can't" be altered. The cushion cover can be easily tailored but the huge amount of time, effort & cost involved just doesn't justify.

Eventually, I settled for a 3 seater + chaise instead of the corner sofa and I saved SGD200+? This definitely sounds more feasible... :sport-smiley-018:

Orh .. you managed to have it changed hah? :good: That's even better. Thought you bought already cannot change. Die die also have to squeeze it into your house :D How come no more photos liao? ;)