Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kim76

Our First Home At Cck

u really 损友 :lol: and beejeebee is poisoned very deep liow :notti: but getting NAS is good lah - peace of mind for my precious photos and music... :good: :good:

oh ya hor, i didn't have to time yesterday to learn how to configure my NAS to stream to my smart tv yet leh :blink: ...assignment for next gathering... :dancingqueen:

Ya lor dragonnite! But I know ong shares cos he cares la :P

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hahahahaha missed it already! (Heng ah....... :bleah: )

But it's definitely in my shopping list! I've added that as part of my Reno planning :D

Oh ya wanted to ask u if it's advisable to put keep e nas in closed cabinet? Or it has to be open shelving like yours?

u can put in closed cabinet if you have adequate vents...but typically not so good cos you need air flow for cooling, especially when you have so many bays...3.5" HDD can run quite hot especially when you're doing read/write at the same time...ur router will run hotter than that so that one should be exposed...

Hahahahaha missed it already! (Heng ah....... :bleah: )

But it's definitely in my shopping list! I've added that as part of my Reno planning :D

Oh ya wanted to ask u if it's advisable to put keep e nas in closed cabinet? Or it has to be open shelving like yours?

You can put in closed but recommended to open the cabinet door when using it or open concept like me. Not just your NAS, router and modem should be considered.

If not, you can opt for closed cabinet but with side sliding door, while in use, can slide into the cabinet if you can picture it.

Ya lor dragonnite! But I know ong shares cos he cares la :P

:dancingqueen::thumbs up:

hdmi cables lor.. wat else.. NAS i alr have le.. so immune to that.. hee

Not NAS, your HT :notti:I got a feeling that Kim wants to expand his HT but "kim Sao" will kill him

u can put in closed cabinet if you have adequate vents...but typically not so good cos you need air flow for cooling, especially when you have so many bays...3.5" HDD can run quite hot especially when you're doing read/write at the same time...ur router will run hotter than that so that one should be exposed...

2nd that :good: if not, put a mini fan in there to blow at them constantly, oh well....not nice right? IT consultant :D Should ask Lauren to go for racking la.

Not NAS, your HT :notti:I got a feeling that Kim wants to expand his HT but "kim Sao" will kill him

Expand?. Power amp????? Hahaha path of no return

More than that, he wish for 5.1 HT, so far he is doing 2.1 :notti:

That day, he never stops asking me anything. Just chat anything under the sun, but Kim Sao is within radar la. Must deal with discretion. :notti:

Edited by ongcs

More than that, he wish for 5.1 HT, so far he is doing 2.1 :notti:

That day, he never stops asking me anything. Just chat anything under the sun, but Kim Sao is within radar la. Must deal with discretion. :notti:

i think kim sao wants to sign up for renotalk account leh ... :lol:

Edited by dragonnite

i think kim sao wants to sign up for renotalk account leh ... :lol:

:jawdrop::jawdrop: she will bar us from interaction :bleah:

can la.... everything that he ask u....u just say cheap cheap...2.1 to 5.1 onli +3 mah....

that was a good idea but need to pass the jury, not easy :dunno: Edited by ongcs

sale alert !

lush got sale until end of this month...30% off sofas and 20% off storewide with min $1000 purchase...

Thank you, dragonnite! :yamseng:

watcheong's wife was telling us about these hangers she got on qoo10 from a seller in korea, so i got curious and decided to look for them on tb... :notti:

天和田野 环保植绒衣架魔术衣架防滑衣挂 男女通用(长42CM)促销

capturecir.jpg

these are the basic ones, comes in varying widths (kids, women's, men's)...and the fanciful ones featuring like hearts and butterflies in the middle to hang stuff like scarves and belts etc...

天和田野 新款 植绒衣架 魔术衣架 专用双面迷你钩(颜色可选)

capturehbd.jpg

these hook attachments are great for stacking multiple tops and bottoms together, or purely for belts and other attachments...this is a double hook version, it also comes in a single hook version...

天和田野 植绒防滑衣架 衣挂 专用夹子塑料夹子 A字夹(单个价)

captured.JPG

attachment to convert the same hanger into one for your pants...

天和田野 植绒丝巾挂 领带架 植绒衣架 丝巾架 鱼骨架 魔术衣架

capturegkn.jpg

and for scarves and ties...

all the above are in my shopping cart... :sport-smiley-003:

ong/kim/beejeebee/watcheong, care and share hor... :lol:

Mine does not come with middle bar right below the hook. :sport-smiley-004: Seems like this one can multi task. :dribble:

ya..the bar means if u use only ties, u dun need the extra attachment hooks except if you want to hang ur belt with it... :sport-smiley-018:

watcheong's wife says her hooks are pink (for her) so she can tell immediately which ones are hers... :D cos all their hangers only 1 colour...u can opt for one colour and ong sao can opt for another colour :notti: