Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kim76

Our First Home At Cck

In case the ladies say this thread become a MAN's thread, I got something for the ladies... Maybe some guys as well.. :dribble: :dribble:

The Amazon Joseph Joseph Nest 9 Plus Compact Food Preparation Set USD$39.95 offer is back! And I believe u can do direct shipment to Singapore!! :dribble: :dribble:

51iZViC6l2L._SL160_.jpg

And I saw this.. I got the 8 pcs set! Love it! Super good deal! The below set at only USD$75.50! :dribble: :dribble: And you can do direct shipping to Singapore.

Pure Komachi 2 Series 9-Piece Knife Set with Block

31%2BaT7fEyoL._SL160_.jpg

Just the Knife Storage Block itself cost USD$40. SO I think the set is a good buy!

212QS7TYSKL._SL160_.jpg

And the 8-Piece Knife Set is at USD$79. SO the above set very good buy!!

41EnrMA6OEL._SL160_.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Love the bullet effect in the movies... But too bad la... a few years later see how...

Yup, personally liked that scene too. Especially the mortar bomb flying in, it is even better. Should have shown you saving pte ryan, the initial charge up beach scene. I was busy in the room explaining details on my NAS to Lauren & Joel.

In case the ladies say this thread become a MAN's thread, I got something for the ladies... Maybe some guys as well.. :dribble: :dribble:

The Amazon Joseph Joseph Nest 9 Plus Compact Food Preparation Set USD$39.95 offer is back! And I believe u can do direct shipment to Singapore!! :dribble: :dribble:

51iZViC6l2L._SL160_.jpg

And I saw this.. I got the 8 pcs set! Love it! Super good deal! The below set at only USD$75.50! :dribble: :dribble: And you can do direct shipping to Singapore.

Pure Komachi 2 Series 9-Piece Knife Set with Block

31%2BaT7fEyoL._SL160_.jpg

Just the Knife Storage Block itself cost USD$40. SO I think the set is a good buy!

212QS7TYSKL._SL160_.jpg

And the 8-Piece Knife Set is at USD$79. SO the above set very good buy!!

41EnrMA6OEL._SL160_.jpg

Not just direct shipping, Amazon allows payment conversion from USD to SGD. If you had any problem with refund etc, make life a lot easier back to your credit card. Happy shopping viewers!

Just saw this.... Love this too but I already got the Kai knives.... But at USD$78, I think it is a very good deal!

U can go try out at Tangs.. The knife block got magnet.. SO when u put back the knife, it will slide and secure by itself.. Slick...

Joseph Joseph Elevate Knives Carousel Set with Rotating Knife Block, 6-Piece

318LilEPVbL._SL160_.jpg

should have posted earlier mah but you are away:(, CK Tangs having sale, 12% rebate for past 2 days. Anyway in order not to miss the deal, shop at Amazon! :notti:

Just saw this.... Love this too but I already got the Kai knives.... But at USD$78, I think it is a very good deal!

U can go try out at Tangs.. The knife block got magnet.. SO when u put back the knife, it will slide and secure by itself.. Slick...

Joseph Joseph Elevate Knives Carousel Set with Rotating Knife Block, 6-Piece

318LilEPVbL._SL160_.jpg

ehhh...unless you cook very often, then u need so many knives right ? :P i was very tempted by this initially but in the end, i got the 2 knife Henckel set from taka during the members sale... :thumbs up: and i truly only need those 2 knives only ... :lol:

ehhh...unless you cook very often, then u need so many knives right ? :P i was very tempted by this initially but in the end, i got the 2 knife Henckel set from taka during the members sale... :thumbs up: and i truly only need those 2 knives only ... :lol:

Ck tang selling ard 200+ lei

Yup, personally liked that scene too. Especially the mortar bomb flying in, it is even better. Should have shown you saving pte ryan, the initial charge up beach scene. I was busy in the room explaining details on my NAS to Lauren & Joel.

ehhh ur house become show flat liao ah ?? kim 2.1 -> 5.1 = +3 ...easy easy

Kim is glad that his missus allows him to have 2.1, to +3, not an easy task for now. :P Not showflat la, not there yet, just sharing what I can for those wants to step into it but unsure for start. Pockets will be burned! :bow:

No NO.... U same as Ong... Poison spreader... lol.... :bleah:

Kim is glad that his missus allows him to have 2.1, to +3, not an easy task for now. :P Not showflat la, not there yet, just sharing what I can for those wants to step into it but unsure for start. Pockets will be burned! :bow:

He already poison a few. The gang that went to his place the other day, if I'm not wrong, already place order for 1 air filter and 3 vornado! I'm also poison by his popcorn :D :D Think one more poison by his NAS. This poison got no antidote... :bleah: :bleah:

Almost finished studyroom for me n missus. She keep complaining of my big speakers. :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

p1020674v.jpg

Now I have a headache. What to do with the cables? So messy!!! :furious: :furious:

p1020676m.jpg

kim so how u deal with the messy cables ? ur 2.1 slowly upgrade lor ...let it be 3.1 first if most importantly ur AVR is ready

He already poison a few. The gang that went to his place the other day, if I'm not wrong, already place order for 1 air filter and 3 vornado! I'm also poison by his popcorn :D :D Think one more poison by his NAS. This poison got no antidote... :bleah: :bleah:

I also getting vornado too...

errrm...it's 4 vornados lor... :notti: :notti:

The NAS you had committed before you drop by my place. :bleah: Maybe you should considered the air filter. :notti:

kim so how u deal with the messy cables ? ur 2.1 slowly upgrade lor ...let it be 3.1 first if most importantly ur AVR is ready

I think he is on 3.1 now, having issues with his center speaker if I remembered correctly.

I also getting vornado too...

Should have join Dragonnite on her vornado group buy, they are buying my model after my demo at my place that day.

errrm...it's 4 vornados lor... :notti: :notti:

:jawdrop: How many pcs of air filter? :notti:

The NAS you had committed before you drop by my place. :bleah: Maybe you should considered the air filter. :notti:

I think he is on 3.1 now, having issues with his center speaker if I remembered correctly.

Should have join Dragonnite on her vornado group buy, they are buying my model after my demo at my place that day.

:jawdrop: How many pcs of air filter? :notti:

only 1.。。 :sport-smiley-018: