Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
cheeseburger

How Much For 3D Impression?

Not all ID firm require deposit to produce 3D... I happen to know 1 that give free 3D before u decide to sign with them... If needed contact pm me :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Pls Pm me contact thxs

Hi if u don't mind to PM me the contact of drafter too, my friends may want to use thanks

side track a but, i dont see the justification to pay for a 3d drawing after signing up for a package. if the drawing is not ideal, then they will change it until you like, but if you dont like , you cannot back out of the contract anyway. i feel that it should be done free or cheap at the beginning to entice the customer to sign up, not the other way round.

a lady attended to me and she was very friendly. sent me some of their portfolio and they looked great. I have decided to give them a try. the package she offered seems very reasonable. Anyway, i don't have to sign with any contractor or ID firm to get the 3D impressions done. and after the drawings are done, I can then look for any contractor im comfortable with to do the work according to the design. Thanks.

a lady attended to me and she was very friendly. sent me some of their portfolio and they looked great. I have decided to give them a try. the package she offered seems very reasonable. Anyway, i don't have to sign with any contractor or ID firm to get the 3D impressions done. and after the drawings are done, I can then look for any contractor im comfortable with to do the work according to the design. Thanks.

How they charge the 3d pers drawing ?is it per drawing?

How they charge the 3d pers drawing ?is it per drawing?

she offered me package, since my intention is to design the whole house. so my package is $580 for 1 space planning for whole unit and 5 3D perspective drawings.

i thought its quite reasonable since most ID firms won't do the drawings unless you sign the contract with them or place a deposit.

Do you think the price is okay?

she offered me package, since my intention is to design the whole house. so my package is $580 for 1 space planning for whole unit and 5 3D perspective drawings.

i thought its quite reasonable since most ID firms won't do the drawings unless you sign the contract with them or place a deposit.

Do you think the price is okay?

This sounds like engaging a freelance ID.

For the 1 space planning, does it mean that only 1 space planning is done and no changes are allowed?

and the 5 3D perspective drawings, is it just showing 5 drawings from different perspectives or up to 5 changes?

If limited to only 5 drawings, it might be a slight challenge. I personally will prefer minimum 2 perspective for each room to capture everything. So if you break it down, it'll be like:

Living room x 2

Dining area x 2

Kitchen x 2

Service Balcony (if doing anything there) x 2

Common Toilet x 2

Master Bedroom toilet x 2

Master bedroom x 2

Bedroom 1 x 2

Bedroom 2 x 2

That's about 18 drawings for modern day 4 room or 5 room.

it's 1 space planning and changes up to 3 times, same goes to the 5 3D perspective drawings, 5 different drawings (i choose the views myself) and changes up to 3 times. she discussed with me and gathered all my ideas and requirements and design and do the drawing based on what i asked for so the changes will be very little even if there will be. and 3D perspective drawings is for us to have a look of how the room(s) will look like, not the details of the renovation works. So, 1 3D drawing for each room is enough, (etc. to see the colour combinations/ the concept/ the overall feel of the design).

after the 3D drawings are done, then i will go to a contractor to discuss about the renovation works for the design, this is when the details of (etc carpentry works) comes in. she mentioned she can help me to come out with the carpentry detail drawings if my contractor/ carpenter don't do that (at an additional cost of cox), but she recommended to have the contractor/ carpenter to do so as they will be the ones going to the house to take the necessary 'on site' measurements.

she provides a service to do the drawings for owners like me who don't wanna sign the contract with any ID firms without knowing if i can trust them or how the design will look like. anyway if you are talking about needing 2 views per room, ID firms don't provide 18 drawings for HDB too, even if i sign the contract with them. I asked before already, also 1 view each room, no diff.

This sounds like engaging a freelance ID.

For the 1 space planning, does it mean that only 1 space planning is done and no changes are allowed?

and the 5 3D perspective drawings, is it just showing 5 drawings from different perspectives or up to 5 changes?

If limited to only 5 drawings, it might be a slight challenge. I personally will prefer minimum 2 perspective for each room to capture everything. So if you break it down, it'll be like:

Living room x 2

Dining area x 2

Kitchen x 2

Service Balcony (if doing anything there) x 2

Common Toilet x 2

Master Bedroom toilet x 2

Master bedroom x 2

Bedroom 1 x 2

Bedroom 2 x 2

That's about 18 drawings for modern day 4 room or 5 room.

:):)Hi every body i'm a desingner now working at Singapore in interior design field. I also have a group of Freelandcer can produce HDB,BTO design with full renovations. Because we have not to pay for work location and tax, so the prices are very deal with everyone  contact me if you guys interested, lihungdesign@gmail.com