Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jumbopanther

Any Good Structural Pe And Builder To Receommend?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi, am looking for a Structural PE and builder to some A&A to my house. Anyone can recommend?

Same requirement here. If anyone has some information to share about the costs of engaging a PE (Professional Engineer), that'll be great.

More importantly, the PE should be reliable and experienced. My last encounter with a PE when I did an a&a was 10 years ago.

Now I'm seeing cracks in my walls and floor and based on some initial feedback, the PE may have made a mistake in calcuation before approving the additional 3rd floor extension. The previous owner built an extension for his 2 storey house. I built an additional floor but the PE approved it so before my new renovation can proceed, I have to be sure that the unsightly cracks don't appear again.

So any help here?

I am looking for a window PE for my renovation work as my home is currently stuck with the window.. As HDB needs us to get PE in order to change them. Anyone of you know anyone that is at the range of 1.8k to 2k? Please PM me. Thanks.