Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Ruyong0106

Tianlu 天禄 & Pixiu 貔貅

Since you contribute this site on JADE tianlu, let me give a few opinions on JADE as a STONE itself.

Everyone knows Jade has different classes, so when the url said it is natural jade, i assume it is Type A Burmese Jade. If you want to buy tianlu for good luck perspective (which i am not going to stop u since it is YOUR MONEY), I would like to make buyer-aware of the following on JADE STONE itself. (treat it like a jewellery)

a) Natural jade - please get an independent party to verify the authenticity of the jade stone itself. If the shop shows the cert (http://www.ngi.com.sg/) of natural jade, you can be assured of natural jade. This cert cost less than $5. Ask the shop to prove it.

b) with the cert (no need to look at jade stone), it shows the various parameters of the jade. Like Diamond stone, there is a GIA cert on the 4C (women know this well). Thus for jade, one parameter to look out for is TRANSPARECY parameter. Most natural jade falls under Transuclent (3rd catagory), which means you should MINUS 40% PRICE first.

c) in a jade industry (assuming Type A), jade has NO market price compare to Gold which has indexes. Why jade price go up or down - there is THIS "jade stone gamble". Go to library and borrow the DVD and it shows how the market works.

d) In singapore, i went to famous Li-hong Jade, yes they sell Type A, but without cert, difficult to fix a price on the parameters. Jade price can quote from small few hundred to $7-8k per piece. They can sell/call any price they want. I ask them whether they buy back own product and they told me "take back at 30%" ..what the heck man ! I go to another Chinatown shop (House of Phua) - who also sell Type A with (http://www.ngi.com.sg/) cert. And a small peice of jade cost $3k plus. This shows one thing : anyone can "shout or sell" any price.

Back to Tianlu Jade, if you break into 2 parts : Jade STONE and the DESIGN of it, it is nothing more than a Jade Curve into animal-SIGN. Why not buy Jade Buddha or Jade GuanYin and bless in temple instead ? Somemore there are Jade Dragon, isn't this more of a fortune object ? Just because it is a Tianlu, it talks so much story ?

Do not let Tianlu sway your rational emotions. If you believe in Tianlu as a lucky animal, go ahead and buy. But look from the perspective of a jade LIKE A GEM STONE and pay according to what a proper STONE PRICE should be. If the jade tianlu cost less than $100, i think it is ok. But do not overspend your hard-earn $.

How about if there is a real 999.99 GOLD Tianlu ? at least u can measure the gold price in the market and know what it is worth. But jade has NO market price. Unless you can an independent party (http://www.ngi.com.sg/) cert and shows there is 100% transparency, good craftman, etc - then that jade is worth a FEW CITIES !

Have you found any reasonable jade shop? Any nice piece you bought? I see many jades around but for small pieces how to ask the shop owner whether real or fake or what grade? you know what I mean

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Have you found any reasonable jade shop? Any nice piece you bought? I see many jades around but for small pieces how to ask the shop owner whether real or fake or what grade? you know what I mean

Hi, have you bought from any shop yet? Is the pricing reasonable?

Hi, I'm interested in tianlu and pixiu too. From what I know you have to say "invite" and not buy.

I remember there's one shop at Selegie Parklane Shopping Mall 4th floor that sell pixiu.

I brought one from tian lu and pi xiu

Please advice.

10606367_825319424208005_269102078590194