Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Terrain1976

A Simple 4S Resale In Pasir Ris

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Terrain

Very nice , excellent choice especially with the RED man. Cool dude :). Love the digital lock. cheers!

Thank you Sunshine. I am going for wood / red and white theme for my living / dining and kitchen. Haha.. :yamseng:

Living Room..

Pending item.. Ordered a set of all white module cubes display set and waiting patiently for the arrival. ETA to be end july or early Aug

20120723_215345.jpg

Coffee table..

20120723_214908.jpg

Painting..

20120721_143108.jpg

Shui Jing Shan on a high gloss piano white display cube to minimise the traditional looks

20120721_125814.jpg

Edited by Terrain1976

20mins ago, my contractor dropped me an email as below on my revised set of wall hung cabinet doors and do take a closer look at the NOTE:..

KitchenCabinet24072012.jpg

For point one, are they trying to tell me that once i agrees to this revised design and once i acknowledged, i can't get them to redo or rectify again even if the measurement is out or workmanship sucks again??

:furious::furious::jawdrop::jawdrop::furious::furious:

AS for the last point.. No change should be done.

COME ON.. Now i am doing them a favour by changing to casement type of door openings if they feel more comfortable or have more confident in fabricating such design and stop giving me sub standard work ! ! ! I already give in by not sticking on to my original design in order to close this reno progress.

The way they stated in the NOTE is like.. i am super choosy/difficult to handle and keeps changing my mind to different designs which is definitely not the truth ! ! !

Edited by Terrain1976

i would think that if it does not look mostly like the picture, i will take the picture and shove it into their faces :) and make sure they change until look like the picture..

of course, measurement still you give them de what.. they will still have to follow your measurements and workmanship is a given that it has to be good, otherwise, go complain to their boss!!

i think the "if not no change shall be done" means that if you do not sign on it, then they will not start to change the existing without approval (signature)..

i think they just want to make sure that this is what you want before they proceed with the change, and not to insinuate that you are choosy..

Edited by AlisaWu

i would think that if it does not look mostly like the picture, i will take the picture and shove it into their faces :) and make sure they change until look like the picture..

of course, measurement still you give them de what.. they will still have to follow your measurements and workmanship is a given that it has to be good, otherwise, go complain to their boss!!

i think the "if not no change shall be done" means that if you do not sign on it, then they will not start to change the existing without approval (signature)..

i think they just want to make sure that this is what you want before they proceed with the change, and not to insinuate that you are choosy..

I changed basically is due to their sucks workmanship as what i have been sharing throughout my reno journey. This top cabinet already changed twice and still cant make it and it is just a very simple, clean cut and straight forward 6feet cabinet and nothing more.

Maybe you are right aout their NOTE but for me now.. no matter what i see from their emails pissed me off for sure. LOL....

After all the episodes with the kitchen carpentry...... Congrats on ur new place. The art pieces sure brings out the lively feeling of ur home... :)

Love ur kitchen laminate looks, btw. :) 

After all the episodes with the kitchen carpentry...... Congrats on ur new place. The art pieces sure brings out the lively feeling of ur home... :)

Love ur kitchen laminate looks, btw. :) 

Thank you Sygnur.

Actually wana post those before and after pics to share the reno work but was too lazy to do so.. :bangwall: