Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
heavenlyn

My First Home

At lorong g! Fiance was eyeing m also but I was thinking more of days when I don't drive and need to get to train station so g it was! :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Ah, near the park connector I suppose? I'm just by Still Road, so it's the other end. :)

Congrats anyway and welcome to the neighbourhood!

At lorong g! Fiance was eyeing m also but I was thinking more of days when I don't drive and need to get to train station so g it was! :)

hihi, can you please take more pictures of your Master bedroom wardrobe? interested to do something like that. by the way, how much is your renovation? from which ID or contactor? many thanks

hihi, can you please take more pictures of your Master bedroom wardrobe? interested to do something like that. by the way, how much is your renovation? from which ID or contactor? many thanks

Hi pinkyceline! Thanks for dropping by my t-blog. What sort of pics would you like? The wardrobe is in a mess now, hehe. I'll PM you about the cost of reno and contractor. I did not engage an ID because I knew what I wanted. :)

Hi heavenlyn,

pls pm the cost and contact to me too.

Your contractor did the carpentry too ? they looks very nice.

Hi alfredt, thanks! Yep, the carpenter works with my contractor. I will PM you shortly!

More pics after I've moved in...Master bedroom wardrobe023.jpg

when I see this pix, I only noticed your bags! :) ... I have five shelves in my MBR wardrobe for bags... Haha

when I see this pix, I only noticed your bags! :) ... I have five shelves in my MBR wardrobe for bags... Haha

hahaa i see i've found my fellow bag lover here! looking forward to see the 5 shelves filled with all the lovely bags! My shelves don't look like that now, kinda running out of space. oops. :(

PM-ed!

Hi can PM me the contractor who did your bay window? Great concept! Also the cost pls, thanks!

Hi
Can pm me Ur contractor's contact n the cost?
Thanks~

Hi, yep it's full height.

Will PM you in a bit!

hihi, can i know your wardrobe is it at one wall full height? pls let me know your contractor please?

thanks.

Hi pinkyceline! Thanks for dropping by my t-blog. What sort of pics would you like? The wardrobe is in a mess now, hehe. I'll PM you about the cost of reno and contractor. I did not engage an ID because I knew what I wanted. :)

Hi heavenlyn, I know this was a year ago but happened to stumble on your t-blog and I'm researching for my new flat along the country style theme. I like the wall mount and bar counter done by your contractor. Can share with me the contractor company, name and contact too?? :good: