Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
alvin82sg

Seeking Urgent Help

Hi guys,

Really unlucky to engage this bunch of jokers (H0me Interi0r PTE LTD) to do my Reno.

I will kick aside all other woes first but now I am facing a big problem and would like to seek everyone advise.

This bunch of jokers simply take their time to do up my Reno. Everyday giving new excuses in delaying the work. First they flood my house. Now the project coordinator in charge has been fire by the company and now I am stranded without any help. Call up the firm and the manager and all they just ask me is wait. They are telling me they need a week to appoint someone to take over this project. The plus point is the boss never reveal himself. They is no way you are able to seek address from the boss. He is just like a hidden character in a computer game.

My house start Reno since last year 16 Dec till now still not finish. Bear in mind, mine is a 5 rm hdb and not a bungalow. the worst part is the contract never state any date they should finish cause when I ask them, they mention no one will dare to commit a date that's y I take this as a norm. The project coordinator did mention it should complete by 3rd week of feb but due to lots of excuses and the flooding incident, I am stranded now.

Hope any kind souls out there can shed some light and advise what i should do. As of now, i still have no place to stay and renting house out there which cost me quite a fair bit. Really "sway"

Please help!

Edited by alvin82sg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

This seem to be a tough problem no one able to reply or advise. Am I the only face such situation?

Anyone can help?

Take photos of the flood and complain to HDB, make sure HDB gives them demerit points. Once their company reaches certain no. of demerit points, their renovation license will be suspended for months.

How much money have you paid the company?

Contact CASE about the bad service, and ask them how you can terminate contract with the company and get a refund from them. It is better for you to engage another contractor to finish up the renovation quickly than waste time waiting for them and waste money on rental.