Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tristesse

Mansionette Owner

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
sorry im not ur frd... :unsure:

Well i would like to reveal wat im working as but anyway..its ok..

u talk like dat..every job also not stable....

anyway gahmen job is still more recession proof than private.

OK.

Edited by tatlee

wah...so hot suddenly, never mind let me sprinkle some water to cool it off. Bros, relax.

Finally, completed my selling and buying. Now can concentrate on doing up my house. Yahoo!

wah...so hot suddenly, never mind let me sprinkle some water to cool it off. Bros, relax.

Finally, completed my selling and buying. Now can concentrate on doing up my house. Yahoo!

Got blog/ pictures to share?

hi hi all :)

wow....$645k!!!!!!!!!

that's almost like double my purchase price leh.......scary!

yahh i agree the price is high but my family and i really like the place and since it is very hard to get a ground floor EM at sunset way, we have decided to offer for the place.

I would say I am quite lucky as there were 2 group of buyers when i viewed the place on a sunday. I made an offer on Mon morning and the agent came back with the seller's counter offer. In less than a day, I managed to close the deal. Yeahh! It was good that the sellers had to sell the place quickly as they already have a private property.

One more week to handover! Yeahh!

Got blog/ pictures to share?

Not yet, my contractor will only start hacking today. Thanks for SP services system upgrade :furious: I only gave them 30 days to do it but after the delay its only left with 26 days. Hopefully they can finished on schedule so i won't have to camp on the street :unsure:

Edited by chronograph

yahh i agree the price is high but my family and i really like the place and since it is very hard to get a ground floor EM at sunset way, we have decided to offer for the place.

I would say I am quite lucky as there were 2 group of buyers when i viewed the place on a sunday. I made an offer on Mon morning and the agent came back with the seller's counter offer. In less than a day, I managed to close the deal. Yeahh! It was good that the sellers had to sell the place quickly as they already have a private property.

congrats on getting your dream unit!

ya lor,..sunset area gives a very exclusive feel...... :)

oh yah, then means the current owner will be able to move out earlier and hand to you earlier?

Hi afternoon,

I was busy for the past 2 weeks. Hope all EM khakis are well and happy.

Can anyone share their view on how often you have make use of the 'dining area' as really meals area? As for me, most of the time I do it at the balcony as it more windy and airy. (my flr plan is more those that the living area, kitchen area and balcony area is linked) My dining area is only cooling between sept - feb period.

cheers

Hi afternoon,

I was busy for the past 2 weeks. Hope all EM khakis are well and happy.

Can anyone share their view on how often you have make use of the 'dining area' as really meals area? As for me, most of the time I do it at the balcony as it more windy and airy. (my flr plan is more those that the living area, kitchen area and balcony area is linked) My dining area is only cooling between sept - feb period.

cheers

hi hi

hmm.....so far i can't tell u,....cos not yet move in...keke ;)

anyway, i think, for my case....normal simple dinner with just me and my hb,....we will probably do it at the kitchen island..... ;)

unless will be dinner with more people,...then we will do it at dining table bah....(just my guess... ;) )

does anyone here knows whether i can sell back my wrought iron gate & old window aircon unit?

i wanna dismantle these 2 items and sell back.....(hope can recover some $ to pay for the new installations)....keke :)

can PM me?

tks

Congrats on your purchase man!

Sunset way seems to be a good location, 10 mins to orchard road...

So basically i guess its move in condition ?

Well if ground floor is already 645K, i wonder how much it cost for higher floors..

does anyone here knows whether i can sell back my wrought iron gate & old window aircon unit?

i wanna dismantle these 2 items and sell back.....(hope can recover some $ to pay for the new installations)....keke :)

can PM me?

tks

I'm also interested to know to who and how I can sell my old wrough iron gate :)

Edited by nath.adrie

congrats on getting your dream unit!

ya lor,..sunset area gives a very exclusive feel...... :)

oh yah, then means the current owner will be able to move out earlier and hand to you earlier?

yupp yupp i can take over the flat on 18th aug as the tenants have moved out since end june. Hee the place has been vacant for the past two months!

I plan to renovate as the kitchen is very old and change bathroom fittings. Moreover, I plan to change the windows and grilles as my place is on the ground floor. The plan is to move in by oct. Hee

Congrats on your purchase man!

Sunset way seems to be a good location, 10 mins to orchard road...

So basically i guess its move in condition ?

Well if ground floor is already 645K, i wonder how much it cost for higher floors..

well, i know my next-door neighbour bought his place for $680K and he has just moved in when I went to take a look at my place. According to transacted prices on HDB website, the prices for units on the higher floors are actually lower than ground floor. Prob due to the floor area bahh.

Hi everyone,I'm new here and proud to annouce I'm a EM owner too....

Located in Yishun - 146sqm;bought in Year 2005.And I been staying here for almost 2years plus.

Care to share some picture of your balcony?? Tot of dressing up it and have no ideas as I have a 18 mths son who loves to run here and there.My balcony has the roofing and the metal pole.It also get dirty as it's facing a small road. But my hubby said it get dirty not because of the cars.

I'm realli out of ideas in dressing balacony and keep it dirt free.

Another question, how do you hang ur dry clothes?? Currently I hang my clothes in balcony but recently decide to move to laundry area.