Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tristesse

Mansionette Owner

Wah.. cools. We did think of hacking away the wash area too. But :deal: prevented us to do that, and also thought that it's oso gd to have a toilet at lvl1. Thanks for the explanation!

So when r u gg to shift in? In time for CNY? :)

Oh your wash area is a toilet ? Based on my floor plan, the wash area is only for washing, no toilet bow one, so keep also no use ...

We still waiting for the contractor to touch up here and there, not rushing to move in for CNY :P

My staircase lighting ...

06012009544.jpg

My railings have not been painted yet :P

Our MBR Chandelier ...

06012009546.jpg

Edited by anthylau

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Thanks !

Have been bz at work, will post more pics again ...

Btw your EM is just beside Gombak MRT ? BB EM very ex lei ...

My EM is not at 526 that side de... I didnt buy there cos.. Though the Valuation is about the same, the COV is way too high as compared to the unit I bought

Mine is at the side opp the CC, behind the Police Post.. (or what ever they call lahh)... Less than 5min walk to MRT

My Cov paid is only 10k =p

And though the house's interior gave me a very poor 1st impression.. after a thorough washing yesterday.. it looks fine le.. Hehe..

I was even rolling on the floor..

Your MBR candelier is pretty~

BTW... whee is ur area?

Reminds me some where in Jurong...

Oh so you just moved in ... Congrats on being a proud EM owner !

Ya my EM is in Jurong West st 42 ...

My EM is not at 526 that side de... I didnt buy there cos.. Though the Valuation is about the same, the COV is way too high as compared to the unit I bought

Mine is at the side opp the CC, behind the Police Post.. (or what ever they call lahh)... Less than 5min walk to MRT

My Cov paid is only 10k =p

And though the house's interior gave me a very poor 1st impression.. after a thorough washing yesterday.. it looks fine le.. Hehe..

I was even rolling on the floor..

Your MBR candelier is pretty~

I think i know where ...but you got it a good price , only 10K COV

Oh your wash area is a toilet ? Based on my floor plan, the wash area is only for washing, no toilet bow one, so keep also no use ...

We still waiting for the contractor to touch up here and there, not rushing to move in for CNY :P

Yupz, mine has a WC in the wash area 1. So decided to keep it loh. Icic can slowly do up ur place nice nice.

:)

Ya my EM is in Jurong West st 42 ...

Hehe.. We stay 1 street away from each other. :P Mine's at st41

Yupz, mine has a WC in the wash area 1. So decided to keep it loh. Icic can slowly do up ur place nice nice.

:)

Hehe.. We stay 1 street away from each other. :P Mine's at st41

oh ok, i know where you stay ... last time i am from Yuhua sec ... :P

so your one is better, its good to keep the wash area in this case ... so as to keep your guest out of your bedrooms area ...

oh ok, i know where you stay ... last time i am from Yuhua sec ... :P

so your one is better, its good to keep the wash area in this case ... so as to keep your guest out of your bedrooms area ...

Hehe, yeah, very near the sch. I always tell pple it's just behind the Lakeshore condo.

Got good and bad lar. I now super headache over the layout, cuz it's so small. :(

Hehe, yeah, very near the sch. I always tell pple it's just behind the Lakeshore condo.

Got good and bad lar. I now super headache over the layout, cuz it's so small. :(

Small ? you mean the kitchen ? Mind showing your layout ?

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=18850

I think it's the same as most EM. But w/out hacking away the wash area or extending it. I find it really very small leh.

oh ok, the layout almost same as mine ...

keep the wash area loh, seems useful and without much reno ...

Are you going to do overhaul or just simple touch up ?

i guess lotsa items can stay status quo ...

Morning EMers,

has any being affected by lift upgrade before?

how much is the cost?

please share your experience.....

Edited by knight

oh ok, the layout almost same as mine ...

keep the wash area loh, seems useful and without much reno ...

Are you going to do overhaul or just simple touch up ?

i guess lotsa items can stay status quo ...

Yah, we keeping the wash area. Just hope next time won't regret it. :P Hmm, kitchen & MBR going to overhaul. The rest hack abit here, change abit there loh. :)

Morning EMers,

has any being affected by lift upgrade before?

how much is the cost?

please share your experience.....

Hello Knight, my place is currently undergoing lift upgrading, luckily my floor already have the lift, so i am not liable to pay any cost...but we called HDB to double check before and if my memory didnt fail, its about 9K payable viable CPF ...However, i think it differs from number of unit per floor ..