Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Leonisation

3 Room Bto

I have concerns on safety of glueing mirror on wall. Is it really safe just sticking it on the wall. I checked with ID and he mention there'll be no pre-plastering of wall before sticking. Which means if the wall is uneven, actually the glue contact is reduced. Another way is to stick ply wood on the wall then stick the mirror on the wood so that the adhesion is better. Any one tried this method b4? is it better? It comes with extra cost though. :(

Anyone knows where to get cheap 3M anti glass crack film to stick onto the mirror?

Don't worry bro they will use Max Bond to bond the mirror to the wall after stick masking tape to secure it let it dry :sport-smiley-004:

My previous home is mirror with plywood backing but pay abit more lor no worry won't slip off save the $$ don't buy what 3M tape anti glass crack film

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hi there, i wanted a full wall with mirror too. about 17ft x 2metres.

ended up i abandon the idea for the time being cos' my reno cost already exceeded budget.

i've asked a few companies as well as ID, they all said though my mirror is very huge piece, but since my wall is flat and smooth, there's no need for plywood.

if u want plywood, will need to pay another 30-40%!

wow, 30-40% more. I see. I'll check w my ID how much will it cost w plywood.

Don't worry bro they will use Max Bond to bond the mirror to the wall after stick masking tape to secure it let it dry :sport-smiley-004:

My previous home is mirror with plywood backing but pay abit more lor no worry won't slip off save the $$ don't buy what 3M tape anti glass crack film

Actually i also thinking of looking for brackets that can hold the mirrors so that it won't drop. Had been contemplating with the use of mirrors. It's really good to "enlarge" the space of my small living room, but cant get past safety issues, especially i'm planning for kids soon.

I have concerns on safety of glueing mirror on wall. Is it really safe just sticking it on the wall. I checked with ID and he mention there'll be no pre-plastering of wall before sticking. Which means if the wall is uneven, actually the glue contact is reduced. Another way is to stick ply wood on the wall then stick the mirror on the wood so that the adhesion is better. Any one tried this method b4? is it better? It comes with extra cost though. :(

Anyone knows where to get cheap 3M anti glass crack film to stick onto the mirror?

Calliecats home, she uses a lot mirrors. It was stick to plywood then to the wall. Safer that way loh.

Mine was stick directly but it's ok. Maybe cos I plastered already. Hehe....

Thanks sis! We has the same ID :)

hI

Hi Leonisation

can you provide me your quotes for reference and Donny"s contact

Is he from summit design studio?

I love your great selection of tiles

who is the tile supplier?Please pm me

tks:)

hI

Hi Leonisation

can you provide me your quotes for reference and Donny"s contact

Is he from summit design studio?

I love your great selection of tiles

who is the tile supplier?Please pm me

tks:)

KNQ, Leonisation is not using Donny.

Continues . .

LivingRoom2.jpg

LivingRoom1.jpg

Kitchen.jpg

BathRoom2b.jpg

BathRoom2a.jpg

Hi Leonisation,

Congrats on ur new home. Ur reno looks nice! My new nest is almost e same size as urs. Ur posts here will be a great references for me!! Jus wanna check with u how much is your feature wall for the TV? I am intending to hv similiar designs too. Able to advise me?

Thanks.

Finally gotten the keys to our first home from the last sales of balance flat exercise. Now is the time to look for IDs/contractor to renovate our house. Been lurking around the forum and finally decided to start my own thread to gather feedbacks from all the gurus here, share my experience thru the process and also hopefully contributing to anyone whom's looking for information for renovation.

So please feel free to comment and provide feedbacks. I'll try to post as much photos as possible as i feel it's a good way to present the info across. Thanks for reading!

First up, my floor plan.

IMG_3373.jpg

IMG_3062.jpg

IMG_3056.jpg

My fiancee dont like the toilet wall tiles. so will be overlaying

IMG_3063.jpg

IMG_3061.jpg

Hey Leonisation,

you have got a beauitful house.....i am waiting for my 3room BTO..will be ready in 2016.

Honestly I hate the tiles provoded by HDB.

Am just wondering which ID you took?? and roughly whats the estimated cost of your reno works???Any id in specific to recommend?

To the rest of the,..any idea which ID Leonasation took???