Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kimkim23

Floorrich Laminated Flooring Vs Evorich's Href Flooring

Any 1 using any of the 2 mentioned?reviews? kindna stuck between using which one for my new place.. cost difference between the 2 is ard 1k. Evo> Floorrich

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi

Has anyone used the High End Resilent Flooring for 1-2 years? Any reviews or comments on the condition and is there any smell? I read overseas forums of a few people complaining of smell. Would like to seek advice before I go ahead with any decision.

Thanks.

yes I agreed with the smell that most of you mention. I was considering using the HERF for my resale flat when my contractor pointed out this killer fact to me.

I than switch to a new brand call 'Galaxy Flooring' after doing some ground research. i realise that Galaxy and Evorich are basically similar product, one call it Waterproof Wood Grain Vinyl Flooring, the other call it HERF which is also vinyl fooring.

so far so good for my resale flat after using for 8 months, especially when my house experience afternoon sun and smell is a no no to me and family.

[A Word Of Fairness]

I just want to share my experience with everyone in regards to this posting. After i saw the post that Edmund Tan has posted regarding "yes I agreed with the smell that most of you mention. I was considering using the HERF for my resale flat when my contractor pointed out this killer fact to me", i was very worried and was in panic as i have placed a deposit with Evorich to use HERF for my home flooring when my house is ready!

I cannot be possibly know that got smell and yet still go on with this order although i have signed the order as i also have to think for my family members too hence i went down immediately to Evorich showroom to look for the salesperson that is handling my order to clarify and to find out if this issue is true.

After a round of explanation from the salesperson, i found out that HERF is totally odourless. In order to prove what he say, he showed me a technical sheet of HERF that shows the formaldehyde emission is E1 and it is also attain the CE label. Still unsure and a little lost of confidence in them, i began to question him with more questions in order to set my mind at ease.

he started telling me more about HERF, that this product is also sold By Harvey Norman in Australia. I went home to search more.

Here is the link: http://www.harveynorman.com.au/endecasearch/result/?q=allure+locking+video

It is true that such a big company like Harvey Norman cannot afford to risk selling a hazardous and unsafe flooring on their shelf.

I was told that HERF and Galaxy flooring are totally 2 different brands and 2 different specifications.

I think it would be better to make a trip down to the showroom to find out more. In a word of fairness, i think every owner should judge on test reports to decide if the flooring is safe for them.

Well, im glad that i make a trip down to find out more, you guys should do that too. :)

read about vynil, got mixed result.

wanted to use vynil, but concerns about health impacts :unsure:

read somewhere vynil will outgass toxic thing.

anyone can enlighten?

Wooden laminates & vinyl will outgas.. must go check the test certs.. to see if pass CE. but innovar laminates are good, but still diff from HERF or Galaxy flooring. cos no wooden laminates are waterproof. they will eventually warp if its too humid or touch water.

I went to see both the HERP & Galaxy flooring. Saw the certs too. Best thing is both got little or no smell. I think my wife will decide based on color for the kid's room.. :) But price wise.. HERF more ex la.

At the recent Home fair, both companies are there. Floorich tends to be more expensive than Evorich even though they are same material I.e WPC.

In fact the other 2 companies who are in the fair are cheaper.

I am actually using the Novalis Vinyl flooring from Floorrich. I can say Im pretty satisfied with the quality and workmanship from them. Price wise compared to Evorich's HERF is different. Evorich quoted me higher actually. HERF which stands for High End Resilient Flooring is actually a term created by Evorich to marker their products. All Vinyl flooring is still Vinyl. As for the Floorrich's Vinyl flooring, they even showed me their test reports, including PSB's test report in Singapore. Their Vinyl flooring is certified Low-toxicity and comes with the Singapore Green Label.

To be honest, you guys can try asking for test reports from Evorich and Floorrich and see it for yourself who can produce the necessary certificates. I have seen it for myself and that's why I chose Floorrich.

I am actually using the Novalis Vinyl flooring from Floorrich. I can say Im pretty satisfied with the quality and workmanship from them. Price wise compared to Evorich's HERF is different. Evorich quoted me higher actually. HERF which stands for High End Resilient Flooring is actually a term created by Evorich to marker their products. All Vinyl flooring is still Vinyl. As for the Floorrich's Vinyl flooring, they even showed me their test reports, including PSB's test report in Singapore. Their Vinyl flooring is certified Low-toxicity and comes with the Singapore Green Label.

To be honest, you guys can try asking for test reports from Evorich and Floorrich and see it for yourself who can produce the necessary certificates. I have seen it for myself and that's why I chose Floorrich.

Hi there McTavish,

I agree in what you said. I've used Vinyl flooring for my whole house. It was installed late last year, and so far I never encounter any problem. No bad smell at all. I think if you do happen to take good maintenance of it, it will still look as brand new as if it was just installed. All products you buy, whether it is flooring or not, you still have to take good care of it. It's the same for flooring, if you take good maintenance of it, you will not encounter such problem.

Well, for me I am very satisfied with the quality of Floorrich's High-Resilient Vinyl Flooring. And their service is really good. The sales person I encounter that time, he's very accomodating and nice. And actually, the pricing they gave me is really reasonable. Ofcourse, I will buy products that are high quality with a very good price. So I chose to buy from Floorrich.

And yes, they do have all these test reports. They showed it to me too.

Well, hope you guys will make the right choice. :)

Have a great day to everyone! :)

Hi everyone, we have just installed Evorich Vinyl Flooring - Amsterdam Eggshell series a few weeks ago.

However, we noticed some planks had white squiggly lines that go against the grain patterns, while some planks had normal grain patterns.
The white squiggly lines actually looked like manufacturing defects to me. 

May I know if anyone encountered similar issues?

P/S: My apologies, I am relatively new to the forum and could not attach the pictures onto the thread > <