Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
DarthGW

Help Needed In Choosing Fridge (Samsung And Hitachi)

trying to decide between Samsung RT54QBSL or Hitachi R-Z481EMSX

the salesman was saying the samsung model better because for the hitachi model, the sides are sealed by silicon whereas for samsung,the sides are constructed as one piece

any comments abt these two models?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

the salesman was saying the samsung model better because for the hitachi model, the sides are sealed by silicon whereas for samsung,the sides are constructed as one piece

I have been shopping for most of the items for my new place. The two make/model are in my list. Price, hitachi is cheaper ($749) samsung ($859). Energy saving, hitachi got 4 ticks, samsung 3 ticks. Design wise, subject to individual liking.

For me, I will pick Hitachi. You decide....

I have been shopping for most of the items for my new place. The two make/model are in my list. Price, hitachi is cheaper ($749) samsung ($859). Energy saving, hitachi got 4 ticks, samsung 3 ticks. Design wise, subject to individual liking.

For me, I will pick Hitachi. You decide....

Hitachi for me...reliable.

Hitachi for me.

I don't like the made of Samsung. Press on their plastic, it is so soft, as though it can break any time. Hitachi's made is more solid. Also, looking at the specs, Hitachi seems more superior.

Why did u guys said hitachi is good?

Im just curious. can share your experience?

im getting Rs700ems cuz my wife loves it while i preferrred samsung though.

1. it is 4 ticks.

2. I set my freeze and fridge to min temperature. scale 1.

3. my bamboo stick hit the Stainless steel fridge so many time. The surface still very good.

Hi Bro, your comments on the Samsung silicon sealing is very very familiar. Did you go to Best Denki at IMM and was served by this salesman called S*M ?

IF yes, well... go for hitachi. The reason why that guy would recommend u samsung is that he will get a higher comm if he managed to sell samsung successfully.

IF you want a unbiased recommendation, you try to look for a young chap called Jason at that place. He will give you a fairer comparison between both models...

Hi Bro, your comments on the Samsung silicon sealing is very very familiar. Did you go to Best Denki at IMM and was served by this salesman called S*M ?

IF yes, well... go for hitachi. The reason why that guy would recommend u samsung is that he will get a higher comm if he managed to sell samsung successfully.

IF you want a unbiased recommendation, you try to look for a young chap called Jason at that place. He will give you a fairer comparison between both models...

i be damned...seems like the same guy was selling the same type of sales talk to you?anyway we already decided to go for the hitachi model.

I bought both Hitachi and Samsung different models before. The Samsung model emit a lot of heat from the compressor. Can you imagine the side of the cabinet was incredible warm? I don't have such problem with Hitachi (predecessor) and Panasonic (successor).

Anyone got such experience?