Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
huiqingeeks

Purchases From Amazon.com?

Hi everyone, has any of you purchased kitchen ware etc from amazon.com? I'm eyeing some pots and pans, cutlery, kitchen knives etc from them. Any reviews? Thanks and happy weekend! :yamseng:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi everyone, has any of you purchased kitchen ware etc from amazon.com? I'm eyeing some pots and pans, cutlery, kitchen knives etc from them. Any reviews? Thanks and happy weekend! :yamseng:

Hi,

Pots and pans, big items products, unless you are really looking for stuffs that you cannot find in Sg, you can try Amazon. But take note, some big items, if shipped from overseas, it may be even more expensive.

I have recently purchase Zwilling kitchen knives and its wooden block. Now waiting shipment. Delivery from USA to Sg is approx 1 working week. Delivery from Amazon to your shipping address in USA, may take a few days, depends how fast your item get ship out by the seller.

For some items in Amazon, they only ship to USA only. You have to get a shipping address. YOu may like to register with Borderlinx and get Borderlinx to order for you and they will deliver via DHL or get Amazon to deliver to your shipping address in Borderlinx and u will ship from there...

either way works.

Edited by herbalteh

Hi all! Thanks for your kind advice!

I am actually eyeing on the cuisinart green gourmet cookware set (does anyone know if their cookware set is sold in singapore? ) and some global knives (hubbs is an avid cook so we are hoping to invest in better quality stuff, hopefully it's worth the dough) but herbalteh, you are right, need to do a quick price reference if they are available in SG. :good:

And hi restlessfeet, I saw the simplehuman range of products too! Very sleek looking and rather practical as well! The dish racks are so cool! I love it that they have a knife block attached to it :) I have a few of their items in my wish list as well :P

Wow, didn't know cuisinart made such nice cookware! I think Tangs, Robinsons and Mayer stocks cuisinart but I'm not sure about the cookware... maybe TOTT would have them? Those would be pretty expensive to ship since Vpost charges by volumetric weight or actual weight (which ever is higher).

bought a lof of simplehuman stuff from amazon. they are so cheap compare to the rape prices spore is selling.

I also bought Simplehuman stuff from Amazon cos getting it in S'pore is cut throat. I actually shipped a dustbin over :P

I bought so many of my house stuff from Amazon. Use to charge a fee even for direct shipping to Singapore. Now u can get free shipping if u buy over $125. U can head over to my blog to see the stuff we bought.

Hi i also wanna get some kitchenware from Amazon but not sure of the shipping.Signed up in Amazon and Hopshopgo a few days ago..but since I'm new to Amazon can't figure out the shipping difference.

Unsure of wherethe to ship direct cheaper or use 3rd party cheaper.

Blur blur.asked afew frens but no help either.wud be getting my flat 4th Q,this yr.

• Like 1

Popular online shopping site Amazon now provides free shipping to Singapore.

As long as shoppers in the country make a purchase of SGD$160 (USD$125) or over, they will be entitled to this free shipping under the site’s “Free AmazonGlobal Saver Shipping” program.

This new privilege, which also applies to consumers in India, was announced on the website on Friday.

The qualified amount to be spent by shoppers for the free shipping does not include import fees, gift-wrap charges, duties and taxes.

The free shipping is only provided to online shoppers purchasing goods sold directly by Amazon and not by their third party retailers.

The goods purchased must also be eligible for the AmazonGlobal program, which makes up a majority of the site’s product catalog, ranging from automotive products, electronics and jewelry to name a few.

However, shoppers need to make sure that the goods to be shipped do not exceed 20lbs. (9 kg) or they will not qualify for the free shipping service.

Getting started on Amazon is a relatively simple process, but success as an Amazon seller is an entirely different story. You are with a lot of sellers who are in the same niche as you. I advise you to read about the Complete guide to integrating Amazon FBA with Shopify on this site . In general, if you implement the Sageseller service for your business, it will be much easier for you to earn.