Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
DavidSee611

What Do I Do With My Window Bay!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Put dark brown marble slab on top (emporado), or put a laminated countertop.

Custom made a study table, using stainess steel frames and tempered glass glass top.

Install a wardrobe into the bay window.

For me I chose solid surface to be placed on my bay window coz easy maintainace :sport-smiley-018:

Wood laminate afraid prolong sunlight colour will fade worse wood start to warp :o

you can lay solid surface on bay window top, or timber ledge, and deco the window bay with some cozy cushions that can let you sit beside the window and relax urself...

or you can design and build a study table on window bay, also can build a bedbox on window bay.

some people will do drawers on window bay also.

Hi guys, I just gotten my key for MI CASA at Chua chu Kang. But I realise there are window bays in all rooms. What should I do with it ar???

Bro, are you going to get the ID to build your bed frame over the bay window? I got bay window problems too..

How about bed frame over bay window? Did you do? How much they charge you for the granite top?

Nv lei. Sounds too complicated liao. Eh 95/feet for India Black Galaxy Granite. How does it look like if is bed frame style?

I thought bay window restrict space if u don't build your bed frame over the bay window?

it does. THats why just put granite over it. Den can use as sitting area or even put decorative. nice ma