Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Samich

ur kitchen is one side top and bottom & another bottom with 1 tall cabinet? I am thinking to do similar also.. can i chk will you be adding backspash in ur kitchen?

Hope to see ur completed kitchen image soon! Love ur countertop too..

Some update. This week my ID should do a handover to me but there are some delay so postpone to next week instead. Went to my unit and see the kitchen cabinet was half day done.

img2012051901213.jpg

img2012051901212x.jpg

img2012051901211.jpg

Went to buy dining light and saw one i like it very much. Bought the 2 square type. Nicez.

img2012051701205.jpg

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

ur kitchen is one side top and bottom & another bottom with 1 tall cabinet? I am thinking to do similar also.. can i chk will you be adding backspash in ur kitchen?

Hope to see ur completed kitchen image soon! Love ur countertop too..

Yeah inititally i want to do a backsplash too ( Around 700+) but come to think of it, we seldom cook, so dropped the idea.

In future if need i will just add in as " mini project" .

Great! My unit is in Blk 619A.

I like the table top you chose for your kitchen. Nice!

I'm thinking of hacking some walls in my unti as well. Was advise that I may need to apply for PE if hacking.

I noticed that you did some hacking work for your unit too, did you apply for PE as well? What are the charges like?

No PE charges till now. But am not sure if there is any, cos i havent not see the addon work order yet.

Edited by Samich

Hi Samich, what is your kitchen top? Is it a new type of material?

Yes it a new type compared to granite por solidwood top. It is scratch resistance, fire resistance and look sleek.

Even my contractor thinking of changing one for his own home as he said solidtop will warp the top. cheers.

Yes it a new type compared to granite por solidwood top. It is scratch resistance, fire resistance and look sleek.

Even my contractor thinking of changing one for his own home as he said solidtop will warp the top. cheers.

Can share the name & price pfr? I remember discussing abt this under a different thread but just can't recall the name! :)

Can share the name & price pfr? I remember discussing abt this under a different thread but just can't recall the name! :)

Kompacplus . about 80 pf. But they noramlly dont deal directly with customer, only via ID. I think they want get more customer base via ID .

Kompacplus . about 80 pf. But they noramlly dont deal directly with customer, only via ID. I think they want get more customer base via ID .

Ah yes! I'm only starting confirming kitchen carpentry in 2 wks, do share ur reviews on the countertop? Especially must not be porous & easily stained (like solid top).

Some update. This week my ID should do a handover to me but there are some delay so postpone to next week instead. Went to my unit and see the kitchen cabinet was half day done.

img2012051901213.jpg

img2012051901212x.jpg

img2012051901211.jpg

Went to buy dining light and saw one i like it very much. Bought the 2 square type. Nicez.

img2012051701205.jpg

I hope you can share with me the cost of the kitchen cabinet and whether it comes with slow motion hinges, Blum system etc.

Currently my kitchen design is somewhat very little cabinet. Just want to have a gauge on the estimated price factor.

Appreciate if you could pm me. Thank you

700+ include both sides? Ya, actually if needed in future, just needed to measure n 'paste' on it right? haha!

Yeah inititally i want to do a backsplash too ( Around 700+) but come to think of it, we seldom cook, so dropped the idea.

In future if need i will just add in as " mini project" .