Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Samich

I agree! The room is so vibrant in colour! Nice!!! Anyways, I'm just wondering why did you decide to hack away the tiles? Could have opt out?

No. For ours premium flat, it comes along with ceramic tiles and you cannot opt out.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I like the yellow paint. It looks very refreshing! May I know what's the colour code?

It Dulux "popcorn" . Cannot rem the number code.

My daughter's room. One of the delivery guy mentioned this room very nice with yellow color. :>

img2012051501187.jpg

Hi, what color you using on the ceiling. It look nice, if u mind if can pm me the color code for the both color

Renovation Progress - 1st week

I missed taking photos for the first day due to work, nevertheless i managed to take some photos as below from day 2 onwards. I am quite impressed that the new tiles was delivered and hacking of existing tiles, walls was completed in day 1. This included removing of the debris. Very fast!

The only issue was that the worker forgot to place corr. paper in the kitchen floor resulting scratches. Anyway my ID said no worry. He will replace for me FOC if there is damages!

This was the 2nd day when the existing tiles was hacked . I thought they can laid the new tiles but is is still uneven and need to drill the cement again.

dsc0015ks.jpg

img2012042601131.jpg

dsc0133rq.jpg

My daughter's room. One of the delivery guy mentioned this room very nice with yellow color. :>

img2012051501187.jpg

Hi, what color you using on the ceiling. It look nice, if u mind if can pm me the color code for the both color

Both is Dulux. Wall is popcorn (codename) and ceiling is Boatrace.

Some update. This week my ID should do a handover to me but there are some delay so postpone to next week instead. Went to my unit and see the kitchen cabinet was half day done.

img2012051901213.jpg

img2012051901212x.jpg

img2012051901211.jpg

Went to buy dining light and saw one i like it very much. Bought the 2 square type. Nicez.

img2012051701205.jpg

I am using kompactop. It is not thick and sleek.

Like the wooden grain.

Composite panel. Sleek but too thin for my liking, no offend. I prefer quartz with minimum thickness of 20mm.

Composite panel. Sleek but too thin for my liking, no offend. I prefer quartz with minimum thickness of 20mm.

yap, but i would like something different so choose a sleek one instead.

Yes it is:>

Great! My unit is in Blk 619A.

I like the table top you chose for your kitchen. Nice!

I'm thinking of hacking some walls in my unti as well. Was advise that I may need to apply for PE if hacking.

I noticed that you did some hacking work for your unit too, did you apply for PE as well? What are the charges like?