Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Samich

Hi can i ask, i saw many people putting pineapple in the house or rolling it into the house ? After rolling or leaving there,then what did u all do to the pineapple ??

thanks alot ..

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi can i ask, i saw many people putting pineapple in the house or rolling it into the house ? After rolling or leaving there,then what did u all do to the pineapple ??

thanks alot ..

My wife left the pineapple there and threw it after few days.

Have you receive your table? did you get the chairs too? mine will only reach first week of june.

I have not received it, and no I didn't get the chairs. Have not checked with them about the delivery but we were told it would arrive in June when we bought it. :)

Congrats on getting your new flat. :)

Can I know how much is your sofa? It really look comfy.

Look forward to your finish Reno look. ^^

Thanks.

I got this sofa from courts and it cost 2099. It really comfy as the base is using a webbing system.

Thanks.

I got this sofa from courts and it cost 2099. It really comfy as the base is using a webbing system.

Thank You very much :)

I may consider get it when I have the chance to revamp my existing home. ^^

Took half day off to see how the tiling progress. Saw 3 tilers working on it. Very hardworking workers. Somehow the tiles doenst look like what i have chosen.. it look more grey than white. Hope it will turn out nice. :sport-smiley-004:

dsc0273te.jpg

dsc0310b.jpg

dsc0275vi.jpg

Edited by Samich

Quite a while since last updated. Today on leave for delivery. Painting was completed today but noticed that it is not very even painted. My ID happened to come and inspected and told him regarding this. He said will ask them to touch up again. Tomorrow will be installation of aircon. Less than 10 more days for handover. Cheers.

False Ceiling

img2012051001176.jpg

Pigeon holes

img2012051001179.jpg

My daughter's room. One of the delivery guy mentioned this room very nice with yellow color. :>

img2012051501187.jpg

Masterbed room. Love the cool light purple.

img2012051501188.jpg

I agree! The room is so vibrant in colour! Nice!!! Anyways, I'm just wondering why did you decide to hack away the tiles? Could have opt out?