Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
EMRENO

Reno@towner

My reno journey began on 30 May, 30 working days give or take one or two Saturdays working. We are almost there, not there yet, but can see the light at the end of the tunnel. :P

Took these pictures on Friday with the new samsung S3, cool? Panaromic shots of my still messy incomplete house.

20120608_184932.jpg

20120608_185128.jpg

20120608_185245.jpg

20120608_184735.jpg

20120608_184313.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Haven't got the time to update here, the past weeks have been a rush. All of our stuffs from previous house have moved in, except for us. :P

Carpentry will begin installation on 4 June.

May i ask is it very troublesome or messy to move in ur stuff before carpentary? I think we have to do that too.

Ur 2nd floor toilet also can see thru one? :jawdrop:

May i ask is it very troublesome or messy to move in ur stuff before carpentary? I think we have to do that too.

Ur 2nd floor toilet also can see thru one? :jawdrop:

Messy. Definitly. Dusty Yes. For me, i have two rooms that are use to keep all the boxes and bulky furniture. You have to planned carefully, where your things are going. Especially the big heavy stuffs, if can dun move to second level, dun move. Otherwise once the movers are gone, you will be the one to carry them down. Lots of mopping and wiping too.

My second flr toilet cannot see through lah. Its glass, but incomplete yet.

Hi, bro

Thank you for allowing me to visit your beautiful place last Sunday with Don. Great, airy, bright & nicely renovated house, love the 'glass' staircase railing, and the 'glass' wall room upstairs!

Hi, bro

Thank you for allowing me to visit your beautiful place last Sunday with Don. Great, airy, bright & nicely renovated house, love the 'glass' staircase railing, and the 'glass' wall room upstairs!

oh, you went to visit the place? very near to me, right? why never call me... at least i can kay poh see see also. hehehe....

oh, you went to visit the place? very near to me, right? why never call me... at least i can kay poh see see also. hehehe....

I told Don the place looks so familiar!! Next time ok....we should meet up again!

I told Don the place looks so familiar!! Next time ok....we should meet up again!

its just 2 block away from me plus a field... hahahahah.... yes, we have to meet up again.

Hi, bro

Thank you for the positive comments :D

You are welcome if you wanna come. :D Actually, besides being airy. nothing to see leh. Waiting to embark on adding human touch to the house to make it into a home.

You are welcome if you wanna come. :D Actually, besides being airy. nothing to see leh. Waiting to embark on adding human touch to the house to make it into a home.

your carpentry not done yet right? want to see all reno lah.. see halfway then got to disturb you again to see when its fully furnished. hehehehe...

thanks for the invite... i will take it up one day. :sport-smiley-004:

your carpentry not done yet right? want to see all reno lah.. see halfway then got to disturb you again to see when its fully furnished. hehehehe...

thanks for the invite... i will take it up one day. :sport-smiley-004:

Oh, my carpentry are done. we have moved in last Saturday.

oh i see.... ok ok... will liaise with you to visit one day. thanks! :sport-smiley-018:

Messy. Definitly. Dusty Yes. For me, i have two rooms that are use to keep all the boxes and bulky furniture. You have to planned carefully, where your things are going. Especially the big heavy stuffs, if can dun move to second level, dun move. Otherwise once the movers are gone, you will be the one to carry them down. Lots of mopping and wiping too.

My second flr toilet cannot see through lah. Its glass, but incomplete yet.

Thanks, I think better not moved in first.

Congrats in moving in! We can help to warm up your house! hee hee...

Congrats Emreno on ur completion and moving in. U can now enjoy ur new home. Happy unpacking :)