Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
EMRENO

Reno@towner

Wow, so many choices, but little money.

Bought one beanbag already plus fillings cost me close to $150 at Spotlight.

I think my wife bought the bean bag and styrofoam beans from spotlight and DIY. It is certainly less than $150. I ve 2 DIY bean bags at home :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi there I just went to Midview, the shop there's selling the stars & stripes beanbag for 130 or 99 if purchased with somethg else...offhand I can't remember the shop name but it's the one that some forumers buy lightings from.

you can get a nice piece of display cabinet / drawers for the corner where on the top you can put a vase of flowers and the drawers can keep some misc stuff? just to lighten up the corner

Anyone can offer me some advice? My dining area seems to "lack" of something.

20120622_235519.jpg

It looks plain in the backdrop. Perhaps u can spruce up with glass display cabinets / shelving or hang nice pictures. :)

Thank you all for your suggestions, i will most likely go for the painting. Too tight for me to put a cabinet there, initially thought of putting a wall mural there. But that column at the corner is not suitable.

hi,

like your house design very much! especialy the kitchen and stairs!

May I have your ID contact?

Thanks

So far i have not reveal who my ID is/are, Since you have ask, they are D & J team as in Donny & James from Summit Design.

ur EM feels very spacious!

True at this stage. Mine was like this too but not for long coz when I started moving my old stuff, it fills up the space very quickly. My kids stuff also took up a lot of space.

It is really not easy after all to maintain the tidiness.... Needs a lot of time and energy.