Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
EMRENO

Reno@towner

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Haha.... We faced the same thing! My floor tiles was warp too and I have to rush down to reselect so can continue work without delay. Was stressed on that day!!

Haha.... We faced the same thing! My floor tiles was warp too and I have to rush down to reselect so can continue work without delay. Was stressed on that day!!

Ya, very sian. Have difficult time making decision at the tile shop too. The "what if" this tile also same problem how? Hope i made a good choice.

Hi Emreno, everything is looking good and progressing well.... I m eager to know what ur fishbone staircase would look like when completed... :)

Hi Emreno,

I grew up in Towner and it's such dejavu to see your before Reno pictures. The toilet tiles and doors are still like 30 years ago!

Ya, very sian. Have difficult time making decision at the tile shop too. The "what if" this tile also same problem how? Hope i made a good choice.

Should be ok lah, won't happen again that tile you choose have this problem. Once is enough!

Hi Emreno, everything is looking good and progressing well.... I m eager to know what ur fishbone staircase would look like when completed... :)

No more fishbone liao, will be boxed up.

Hi Emreno,

I grew up in Towner and it's such dejavu to see your before Reno pictures. The toilet tiles and doors are still like 30 years ago!

Yup, you are right. :rolleyes:

Should be ok lah, won't happen again that tile you choose have this problem. Once is enough!

Luckily no issue this time round.

No more fishbone liao, will be boxed up.

No fishbone stairs? U have decided to build storage under staircase? For practical reasons?