Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
EMRENO

Reno@towner

Congrats!!! i have to pass by your block everyday to go to work..... will camp here to look at yr reno!!!

Thanks May, you got a lovely home as well. :good:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

wah.. really like ur steps!

The steps were actually carperted, needless to say it was stained and we are removing the railings as well.

Congrats on getting your EM! The house really looked like it stood still in time but EM is always nice to "play with" when it comes to space planning and other reno stuff! Happy for u! :D Great location too. Will be following this T-blog for updates. Hehe

Haha, "play with" also need $$$. Ideas alot, but money no enough liao. :dunno:

Hi emreno, welcome to the neighbourhood!

Did the seller leave the wood furniture behind?

No, they took what can be easily remove and shipped them overseas.

All blocks at towner going through repainting on the external. So you will have new external and internal looks!

All blocks at towner going through repainting on the external. So you will have new external and internal looks!

Good timing, as i have knock down my front door wall to bring it forward. So just nice that the external wall will be painted with the same paint for my new erected wall.

My completion of sale is on the 26 April, and my reno unoffically starts on the 27 April. Fast right? :notti: Thats because i have submitted my reno application with the owner's indenmity letter for HDB to approved my reno permit way before the completion date. I would have started much earlier if not for the time i have to give the seller to pack their stuffs, mostly items of sentimental values. So now i have to count on my ID to managed the reno as efficiently as possible.

WOW... FISHBONE STAIR!!!!! Is that original from HDB?? I wanted to do fishbone stair and it costs us 5figure sum but in the end was told it cannot be done!!

WOW... FISHBONE STAIR!!!!! Is that original from HDB?? I wanted to do fishbone stair and it costs us 5figure sum but in the end was told it cannot be done!!

Hi jshome, i supposed so. You and i have the exact layout. I think if you retain the 'spine' of the staircase, you still can do. For me, i would like to have your current condition, just change the railings, replace with glass that secure to the concrete at the side of the staircase.

I am waiting to see your special staircase too. :notti:

As my ID have planned for my reno and ready to start once my completion date is over, the manpower allocated so far has been satisfactory.

By end of Day 1, 30 April 2012.

IMG-20120430-WA0012.jpgIMG-20120430-WA0010.jpgIMG-20120430-00612.jpgIMG-20120430-00613.jpg