Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kalimantan

Anyone Here Has A Financial Planner ?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

receive a few PM from financial planner.

However your wrap fees are higher than what i expected.

I have one which provides the following

a) .08% fixed annually whether it is cpf or cash investments.

b) no sales charge for investments

c) allow me to have extra non-wrap account for my children - eg i contribute a few hundreds for my children account monthly and can invest in equites / bonds. What i contribute is what my children get. (i don't have children bank account)

If any company can offer lower wrap fees, please pm me

just buy into bluechips and dont bother about the price fluctuations. you will end up better off.

my opinion is that insurance companies are meant to provide insurance. as in pure insurance products. anything more will not invite external/addtional cost to run for the returns ie, fundhouses and investment managers. plus you have so many layers to feed. be it upside or lowside, they will still make. so nothing much left for you. imagine getting a farmer to fish for you. see if he does a good joint. he mind not be better of doing it than u. if so why must you paid him to do it? unless you got lotsa of money to spent.

paiseh if i offend anyone.

just buy into bluechips and dont bother about the price fluctuations. you will end up better off.

my opinion is that insurance companies are meant to provide insurance. as in pure insurance products. anything more will not invite external/addtional cost to run for the returns ie, fundhouses and investment managers. plus you have so many layers to feed. be it upside or lowside, they will still make. so nothing much left for you. imagine getting a farmer to fish for you. see if he does a good joint. he mind not be better of doing it than u. if so why must you paid him to do it? unless you got lotsa of money to spent.

paiseh if i offend anyone.

A big no no, u have to monitor the price of the blue chip b4 throwing ur money inside. Probably when u get ur cdp account, get the stockbroker from whichever bank or financal agency, to advice b4 u buy. If not read up some background of the company, b4 considering anything. Esp, with the big movement in the market nowaday. Putting money into stock market without any knowledge, will be very very risky.

actually i only buy mutual funds and it is deducted from bank account..

For insurance - only term insurnace. There is no investment element in it.

Currently the financial planner charges .08% and give advices. Whether the advices is consider good or bad, no one knows. AFter all the financial planner CANNOT CONTROL THE MARKET.

during the 2008 crisis, my investment drops to 50% left. The financial planner told me that it is UP TO ME to decide whether to HOLD OR SELL. (crisis comes, financial planner get all kinds of rude calls). From this experience, it is up to individual to learn to make decision - which i happens to hold and buy more.

I started this thread because i want to know what are the wrap fees provided to other individuals for comparison.