Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
yhliang

A New Era In An Old Resale Flat (Super Budget)

Hi yhliang,

Mind sharing the address of this hardware shop? Thanks in advance!!

You mean letter box lock?

if you mean the 3.50 letterbox lock, the shop is at blk 107, amk ave 4.The shop owner got a lot tattoo and talk one kind. The letterbox lock can change urself. Don't engage him to install. I engaged him to change my main door lock, heard a lot of crap and give me crap work.

You cam also go to your house nearby those neighborhood hardware shop or lock shop.

Edited by yhliang

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hubby raised a good point regarding the condition of the gas riser pipe in our kitchen, and I made a call to PUB and check.

Found out that we can ask for their technician to come onsite for inspection. If need to replace, cost will be fully borne by PUB.

This means that we will have some slight delay in the handover as I stopped our contractor from installation of kitchen cabinets.

Hopefully won't delay too much.

Pub send some city gas technician today, and confirm no gas leakage from the gas riser pipe. We can proceed to cabinet installation in the kitchen.

Parquet vanish, chemical wash will likely happen later part of this week, painting of walls and doors will be during weekend. By 25th June, house will be more or less done up. Next week should be Installation works for fittings etc. we appeared to be quite on target with the timeline.

All furniture delivery push to end of the month. Yeah!

Edited by Haleary

HDB worker fixing the external wall leak, told them they are fixing wrong part of the wall but they said since patching, might as well do the whole stretch. Shall wait and see.

7f97e25b.jpg

6b72355d.jpg

Edited by yhliang

Sianz, both the double heads taps leak. Heard the water pressure too strong, must get better taps. No time to go back JB change. Hopefully my basin taps are ok

212ef94f.jpg

Consolation is confirm water pressure very strong. Haha

Toilet doors are up

e42c600e.jpg

2f0d0481.jpg

Edited by yhliang

At first, we only intend to put 2 plank there as tv concole. After some discussion, we decided to get ths console from s&C furniture

d79817a4.jpg

Edited by yhliang