Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
curryfishhead

Auspicious Date For Moving House In June

Hi

Need some advice here.

Went to check out some online sites which provide auspicious dates for moving house in June. It seems that there exists conflicting information on the right dates among the various websites. Worst still, when I check with those chinese calendar (those you can tear off day by day with info about things you should do and avoid), the dates given are also different from those given in internet website.

Which one is more reliable? Or maybe can just advise which are the days go to moving house in June.

Thanks in advance.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi

Need some advice here.

Went to check out some online sites which provide auspicious dates for moving house in June. It seems that there exists conflicting information on the right dates among the various websites. Worst still, when I check with those chinese calendar (those you can tear off day by day with info about things you should do and avoid), the dates given are also different from those given in internet website.

Which one is more reliable? Or maybe can just advise which are the days go to moving house in June.

Thanks in advance.

Aiyo, those can tear of kindzzz still haven't extinct har....heard not accurate. website onezzzz runs on program, be careful. Got for myselk an alamac, think should be more reliable

Every geomencer practices their skills based on different schools of thought in the world of fengshui.

Wayonnet's sales representatives make it very explicit that their company do not select such dates unless the clients' home has been audited by their masters. They claimed that they practice selection of dates for home-related events e.g. renovation, moving in, enshrining, etc based on the auditing outcome of their clients' homes.

However, some of masters might practice it differently by selecting dates independently without auditing their clients' homes.

Edited by edenstrauss

Hi

Where to get those almanac?

Aiyo, those can tear of kindzzz still haven't extinct har....heard not accurate. website onezzzz runs on program, be careful. Got for myselk an alamac, think should be more reliable

You can get traditional chinese tongshu or almanac from bookstores in bras basah if I'm not wrong. Else MPH or Popular bookstore should have Joey Yap's english version.

Hi

Need some advice here.

Thanks in advance.

Do u understand what is "黄道吉日" and "黑道凶日", 皇历, star constellation?? How they come about? These are "rules" of the "game", or "corner stones of the house". Hope to win a game, an individual must first understand its rules, perfect his skills, practice and practice, then got chance to win. If u're not sure of rules of the game and take part in it, 你会输得不明不白。U better believe me.

Edited by bepgof

U can also get those traditional Chinese almanac from joss stick shops. They should have it. And u could also try asking these shops to teach u how to interpret; I was being coached by an elderly aunty who owned such a shop.

And u can even count your "bone weight" from the almanac.

It's perfectly normal if you don't understand Professor Bepgof. He has an 'astronomical' knowledge which laymen find cumbersome to digest.

I found an almanac website for you. Click here to find the suitable dates for moving house in the month of June.

Do exercise discretion as these auspicious dates are generic and may not be suitable to your context. Take note of the 冲 horoscope for the day. Make sure your family members' horoscope don't belong to that category.

Have fun.

It's perfectly normal if you don't understand Professor Bepgof. He has an 'astronomical' knowledge which laymen find cumbersome to digest.

I found an almanac website for you. Click here to find the suitable dates for moving house in the month of June.

Do exercise discretion as these auspicious dates are generic and may not be suitable to your context. Take note of the 冲 horoscope for the day. Make sure your family members' horoscope don't belong to that category.

Have fun.

Ancient ppls not much things to do as compared with ppls of these days, hence they loved to observe movement of stars over the sky, thus developed a framework which deal with the relationship between star movements with respect to human's 12 earthy branch(yearly, not monthly, daily or hourly) and defined WHAT (don't ask me HOW they knew-herpahs through "experi,ents"?) and defined WHICH/WHAT(again don't ask me how they knew which and what)are "auspicious" and "inaupicious" during such days and hours. These ppls "strongly believed" the stars' movement (again, don't ask me HOW they knew) revealed will of HEAVEN to the HUMAN on EARTH, and "believed again" that if only HUMAN acts according to the will of HEAVEN, things that HUMAN do on EARTH will be "swee", "smooth" and "bless".

My command of Chinese language actually quite up to par, and I have spent years trying finding out the "myth" or "truth" abt this, yet fee like "lost" in the middle of jungle. The 12 earthy branch and 10 heavenly stems (60 cycles) can be "broken down" into too many "possibilities" (2 millions+, if i recalled correctly) to present's "2 hr"(time) intevals. We know 1 year=365 days, 1 days= 24 hrs, 1 hr=60min, 1 min=50seconds. There are tables showing the relationships(again, dont ask me how "they" defined and combined)between each earthy branch and heavenly stem.

Let face the fact that the combinations of earthy/hearthly keep changing every "2 hr" (so one day has 12 intervals). Let's assumed there are only 10 possible things human can do on eath. So there are 10 x 12 = 120 possibilities! each day.

Let's ask ourselves a few fundamental qs:

1. We have how many "THINGS" to do each days?

2. HOW to define "these things" into "ausp" and "inausp"(Or, what are the rules?), wrt to each 2hr and based on one's dob?

3. Why based on one's dob as reference? Why not that particular "2hr" with respect to "things to do" and define the relaionship?

Now u see professor's "points" of reasoning?

My conclusion: the present's "asup", "inasup" definition wrt to earthy/heavenly stem are overly "simplified" to an extend which "lost" its "meaning".

Chinese calender is "unique"- has 29 day a month(small month), 30 day a month(big month), no 31 day a month, 3-year-1-闰月. This lunar year is super-long, having 384 days.

Since yesterday (21/5) we are now entering into the 闰四月. My son was born on lunar 四月21, I told him he has "double" birthday this year, he reaction was "huh?".

When do whatever bazi or audit, ask yr fsms, "how"? When one born on a 闰月, or that year his birth-month has double month(闰月). This is a very interesting topic which tests one's understanding of the chinese calender structure. There are some "rules" to be followed while fixing the number of days-in-a-month and 闰月.

Once one understood the structure, he'll clear many "myths" in the so caled these days' "fs".

Edited by bepgof

Bazi makes use of the lunisolar calendar (e.g. 24 sub-seasons). Zi Wei Duo Shu used the Lunar calendar. Both are different sub-systems although they share the same idea of unravelling destinies. The difference lies in the markers used to mark time.

Date selection has more sub-systems. From the simpler 12 Officer, Dong Gong to the more estoeric Xuan Kong Da Gua, Qi Men Dun Jia. Each subsystems have various strengths and weakness. For example, the 12 Officer system is simpler to use because there are less constraints e.g. matching with birth date. Qi Men Dun Jia is sometimes used to pick a good hour within a 'not so good hour' for specific task.

Therefore it will be easier to see the application and determine the suitable date selection system.

Edited by chihkeong@yahoo.com