Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
casa

Tempered Glass Backsplash

Hi bro/sisters

Just wana find out how much your ID/Contractor charged u for the tempered glass backsplash at your kitchen area???

I quoted around $500+ comes with white backing for 6mm thick based on 2800mmx800mm with cut hole for 1socket point.

So I was wondering if normal glass will do??Those contractors I called to checked says normal glass won't tahan for long etc etc..... :o

So wonder if any bro/sis here have lobang for tempered glass backsplash

Thnk U :seeya:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi.. yaa.. I dun tink normal glass won't "tar han" the heat for very long... Imagine one day u cook something... then suddenly the normal glass "pi chiak"... ! Dangerous I tink... Tempered glass won't... At least I have not heard any tempered glass break while cooking... better dun save for this .. maybe can do jus backspash tmepered glass directly behind the hob where u cook... the rest of the area dun bother lor... my humble opinon... :)

contractors sure ask u take this take that, u're paying for it what. backsplash dun require tempered la, at least thats what i feel. its up to u, of cos if u have the money then go for the best. i think too thick backsplash wont look nice as well.

hi, my is normal glass, as my supplier told me till date no big issue with normal glass and heat.

you can call my supplier at 90699052, forget his name liao..

Hi bro/sisters

Just wana find out how much your ID/Contractor charged u for the tempered glass backsplash at your kitchen area???

I quoted around $500+ comes with white backing for 6mm thick based on 2800mmx800mm with cut hole for 1socket point.

So I was wondering if normal glass will do??Those contractors I called to checked says normal glass won't tahan for long etc etc..... :o

So wonder if any bro/sis here have lobang for tempered glass backsplash

Thnk U :seeya:

Hi,

Fabricate and install 1 set of white colour glass backing (L2800mm x 800mm with 1 opening for power socket) using 6mm thick tempered glass at $450.

Regards,

Hi,

Fabricate and install 1 set of white colour glass backing (L2800mm x 800mm with 1 opening for power socket) using 6mm thick tempered glass at $450.

Regards,

Hi,

Mind to PM me the cost for installing shower screen - tempered glass 10mm, about 1.8m height and 1ft width with brackets and installation? Thank you.

Hi,

Mind to PM me the cost for installing shower screen - tempered glass 10mm, about 1.8m height and 1ft width with brackets and installation? Thank you.

Hi

If it a fix panel 1800mm height and 1 feet width with brackets and installation using 10mm thick clear tempered glass - $228

Thanks