Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bizkid76

A Place Called Home

My overall experience for getting a resale flat, from reno, to what i have now.

After purchasing a resale flat, i decide to do some basic reno, and to recycle whichever is still usable, esp with a smaller budget when the COV is so high.

i start my hunt for ID firm and shortlisted a few. So after discussion, this particular ID who gives me the quotation within 24 hrs, his prices very reasonable, able meet my budget. So we decide to meet up at the flat b4 actual confirmation. After seeing thru the flat, there is some minor adjustment here and there.

Then the ID suggest i viewed one of the house he just completed (with the owner's permission), at least i would be comfortable to know what i am paying for, rather than to believe flattery words and showroom products (when end results might differ). That very afternoon, i view the place, asked some discout ...hehehe... and confirmed the deal.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

My renovation will start after Chinese New Year on 4th lunar day. HDB Permit applied for hacking, neighbours informed by my ID to close all windows and take note of noise & dust pollution. However, the neigbours called up my ID and request to forward the hacking day after the weekends because their relatives is visiting their home and it will be extremly dusty.

He gladly obliged to their requests and postpone the hacking date.

Edited by bizkid76

Hi, instructions can be found on the 1st thread of this forum.

Can use imageshack or photobucket.

sigh. it says- you are not allowed to use the image extension on this board.

In short, i failed again.

After all the hacking, putting back all the tiles in both the toilet, polish of the parquet and shifting of electrical points, after 2 months, it has become like this.