Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
salad

Simple Reno

Things bought so far:

Haiku fan in white. Bought from Universal Union at $740 before GST. Was told it the last piece then, hence I had to rush from work to get it. Cash and carry! I'm super kiasu :sport-smiley-004:

770243_0_4-6631-contemporary-accessories-and-decor.jpg

Fujioh Slim Hood FX900. Bought from Hoe Kee IMM at $360 after GST. Initially got the FS890 model as the sale auntie told us it was stronger and Made in Japan. Only went home and found out the FS890 was actually not as strong as FX900. Have to go all the way their to exchange as they don't allow to change via phone. Not happy with the service and wrong info given.

FX900.JPG

Is it FS890 not as strong as FX900?So far my FS890 working good.I also got mine from IMM Hoe Kee it comes as a package for FG20SV and FS890R

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Is it FS890 not as strong as FX900?So far my FS890 working good.I also got mine from IMM Hoe Kee it comes as a package for FG20SV and FS890R

From my research, the air flow of FS890R is 320-525m3/h. Reference: http://www.ff888.com/files/FUJIOH%20Catalogue%20Part%20One.jpg

I read somewhere on the net that FS890R is not as strong as FX900. Can't find the link any more. Correct me if I'm wrong :D

Our super duper tiny toilet. Have not seen any toilets smaller than ours. Been cracking our heads to fit the sink yet still have space for showering.

And our master toilet is smaller than common toilet :bangwall:

Master toilet DSCF0463.jpg

Common toilet DSCF0457.jpg

Our contractor is very fast. Hacking and waterproofing for both toilets done. IMG_0259.jpg

All lights are removed to get ready for plastering! I popped by the house last night to see see but no light, hence no photos hehe :sport-smiley-004:

From my research, the air flow of FS890R is 320-525m3/h. Reference: http://www.ff888.com/files/FUJIOH%20Catalogue%20Part%20One.jpg

I read somewhere on the net that FS890R is not as strong as FX900. Can't find the link any more. Correct me if I'm wrong :D

O anyway bought and installed liao so make full used :sport-smiley-004:

Thnk u for sharing the useful info

Happy reno :yamseng:

You are keeping the toilet wall tiles?

Yup, will be spraying them as I really like the idea of getting rid of the grout lines :D Still thinking whether to spray all white or with a dash of color :D

Yup, will be spraying them as I really like the idea of getting rid of the grout lines :D Still thinking whether to spray all white or with a dash of color :D

Actually won't reco u to spray. I did it at my prev. flat. For kitchen was ok... But toilet... Alot started peeling after a few yrs.

Actually won't reco u to spray. I did it at my prev. flat. For kitchen was ok... But toilet... Alot started peeling after a few yrs.

Too bad we already put down the deposit for the spray paint :(

May I know which company you used? Did you spray the plain color or the pattern one?

Plastering and electrical all done. Pending Gain City to install aircon before L-box and painting. Most of the remaining works cannot be done until the aircon is installed :bangwall:

DSCF0976.jpg

Toilet floor completed with my lovely floortrap. Glad I bought it :D

DSCF0982.jpg

Overall the progress is rather fast. Only after 5 days, most of the main work has been completed. What a surprise when we came and view the house on Sat morning. Didn't have a change to change my mind about the lighting arrangement. But overall I'm still happy with that :D

Toilet floor completed with my lovely floortrap. Glad I bought it :D

Hi Salad,

Mind to PM me where you have bought that floor trap and the price for it too? Thank you so much.

Too bad we already put down the deposit for the spray paint :(

May I know which company you used? Did you spray the plain color or the pattern one?

hi.. its too long ago (prev. house) to remember.

we did plain colour.. it was pretty popular back then.

but u can't really use abrasive cleaners.. just keep that in mind.

Hi Salad,

Mind to PM me where you have bought that floor trap and the price for it too? Thank you so much.

Hi Terrain1976,

Floor trap was bought at Heritage Bathroom Gallery on Geylang Rd. Price: $65 before GST.

Waa... They up the selling price by $10! :jawdrop:

Yes you are right! Today I passed by a hardware shop in Sims Avenue and found out they are selling the same item for only $35 (China brand). This shop also has another better quality model (Australia brand) and the price is $80. Heritage carry only the China brand and they up the selling price by a whopping $30.

I find that Heritage price for the bigger items (such as toilet bowl, wash basin, etc) are alright, but for the smaller items like taps and accessories, their prices are highly marked up. Previously, I didn't have time to source around hence just settled with that option. But now I feel I was ripped off :bleah: