Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
calmwaters

Hdb Electricity For Appliances

Oh......... not 20A isolator each ah? You mean the 2 compressors share one 20A isolator?

Not to certain but having 2 20A just for ac sounds risky. You can easily over shoot 40A. You haven add in your home entertainment or computers ESP gaming rigs.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

When you have a house full of guests and your power trip like no tomorrow is very very embarrassing.

If trip your own DB is still alright, if your trip somehow causes your floor MCB to trip affecting all your neighbors, i guaranty you will get be very apologetic.

Edited by taichipanda

Hahaha TaichiPanda you are right. Power tripping when I have a house full of guests would be **** embarrasing. Will take note to test out the number of appliances that I can use at one time before inviting guests over.

But I dun think I will be overload until I can trip my floor MCB right? That would be quite difficult to accomplish right?

Hey! Considering that fuel prices are rising, it is necessary to find a gas station that will allow you to get high-quality gasoline, but at the same time save money. Among the extensive selection, Racetrac is especially popular, which allows its customers to issue a debit card, and using it to receive discounts on fuel. You can read more about this on the company’s website, and also call the racetrac customer service number and get good advice, and perhaps this card will be indispensable for you.