Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
EarthaLim

■ 3 Rooms Resale Flat @ Telok Blangah ■

Hello everyone,

6ea94030-118a-4806-8d47-80ce692b07e0.jpg

i tried 10 times and it finally success upload pic...

Okay back to the topic ~ will you guyz think the renovation can be done within $20k excluding electronic appliances. My sister is the one who bought the unit, not me but she is quite busy and i will be doing all the research. Months ago, i dont even know what's granite and pole systems blah blah.... Renotalk really a good forum ...

Bare with me because I' m not very good in English @-@

We already have a rough design, but never set the final one, because we see way too much design and brilliant ideas... and try too hard to have it all...

There 2 ROOMS for me and my sis.

For my room, i wish for ceramic screed floor and wall, as I love design by Kahn and 清水模 style. To save cost, I probably will just not have bed frame. For the space beside the door, I will just put full-height sliding door as my cabinet.

For bathrooms

- ceramic screed floor

Anyone can recommend their contractor who done a great job for ceramic screed floor and wall ?

--------------

Edited by EarthaLim

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hello everyone,

6ea94030-118a-4806-8d47-80ce692b07e0.jpg

i tried 10 times and it finally success upload pic...

Okay back to the topic ~ will you guyz think the renovation can be done within $20k excluding electronic appliances. My sister is the one who bought the unit, not me but she is quite busy and i will be doing all the research. Months ago, i dont even know what's granite and pole systems blah blah.... Renotalk really a good forum ...

Bare with me because I' m not very good in English @-@

We already have a rough design, but never set the final one, because we see way too much design and brilliant ideas... and try too hard to have it all...

There 2 ROOMS for me and my sis.

For my room, i wish for ceramic screed floor and wall, as I love design by Kahn and 清水模 style. To save cost, I probably will just not have bed frame. For the space beside the door, I will just put full-height sliding door as my cabinet.

For bathrooms

- ceramic screed floor

Anyone can recommend their contractor who done a great job for ceramic screed floor and wall ?

--------------

Hi EarthaLim

Maybe you would like to try one of the ID i had known ? as he had done up my house twice and my auntie current house, i also recommended to her, she is quite happy with the works that had done. If you needed i can always PM you the address & and his contact number. Hear that he's company had a showroom in Toa Payoh. Let me know if you needed

Cheers

Edited by ideal78