Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Lina Lee

Missing Nw Corner In Floor Plan & House Facing Direction?

Currently in e midst of house hunting and intended to get a unit but can't 'decide' house facing shd be taken from e main door facing direction or e balcony -.-" bcos main door n balcony is totally opp direction.. I've a fren who actually told me apartments or houses abv #7, the house facing position is based on window n not main door :dunno:

E unit I'm looking at also has a missing NW corner which after reading several sites online, it actually represents the father in the household aka husb and it's a very important corner in the house... Juz wondering if it's really that bad to really haf that missing corner?

Attached a copy of the floor plan below... the top left corner missing shd be north west right???

floorplan.jpg

Appreciate any advices commented... Thks... :help:

Edited by jo'en

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Currently in e midst of house hunting and intended to get a unit but can't 'decide' house facing shd be taken from e main door facing direction or e balcony -.-" bcos main door n balcony is totally opp direction.. I've a fren who actually told me apartments or houses abv #7, the house facing position is based on window n not main door :dunno:

E unit I'm looking at also has a missing NW corner which after reading several sites online, it actually represents the father in the household aka husb and it's a very important corner in the house... Juz wondering if it's really that bad to really haf that missing corner?

Attached a copy of the floor plan below... the top left corner missing shd be north west right???

floorplan.jpg

Appreciate any advices commented... Thks... :help:

May I know which online sites said missing NW bad for father or husband. Like to chek it out.

Edited by Foreveryoung

If I didn't interpret wrongly, the NW sector represents the career position of the breadwinner (i.e. male owner of the family) or the patriarch of the family.

Edited by edenstrauss

May I know which online sites said missing NW bad for father or husband. Like to chek it out.

Must be L Too theory again.... where got missing NW bad for father or husband wan? My father house also missing NW....he's good and doing great man!!

Must be L Too theory again.... where got missing NW bad for father or husband wan? My father house also missing NW....he's good and doing great man!!

How to check NW ? From which angle ?

bro, use compass look for 290 to 335 la

Download "compass" Apps from Google Play quick, you'll become a Ruo Pan master in no time.

Any angle range from 270.0000001 to 359.99999999 is called "NW", clear?

N,E,S, W are just "points" at 0, 90, 180 & 270, respectively, got it?

Edited by bepgof

Like Goh CK once said, "lau kui" dies not. "Bo kui" dies.

A house without NW is always better than no house, right?

Download "compass" Apps from Google Play quick, you'll become a Ruo Pan master in no time.

wah, very interesting... i download the apps and move around the house.

Can tell me what each direction means anything ?

Eg NW = represents career ?

other directions leh ?

Mai Un Nei lei..... you use what compass? NW 292.5 onwards lei

The definitions of "NE", "SE", "SW", "NW", have been in arguments since human developed the N.E,S,W concepts.

One school of thought defines "N" as +/- 22.5deg from "N". That means "N" has 45deg, not a points. So N,E,S,W,NE,SE,SW,NW, each covers 45 deg. 45 x 8= 360 deg.

Another school of thought defines N,E,S,W as "points". The range between N & E is calles "NE"(which cover "almost" 90deg).....

Another school of thought defines N,E,S,W as "points". The range between N & E is calles "NE"(which cover "almost" 90deg).....

Aiyo bepgof....can share what school is this?

wah, very interesting... i download the apps and move around the house.

Can tell me what each direction means anything ?

Eg NW = represents career ?

other directions leh ?

NW represent Qian Gua, as elderly, senior, boss, father/grandfather, head of the household. In career term wise, Qian is as authority, judge, leadership, etc.

In terms of wealth, if your Wealth star happens to be metal or your nobleman star resides at NW (i.e. if Pig is your nobleman), then you find it harder to get acquire wealth or get help from people.

Nevethesless, missing NW is still not a problem so long as the Earth element sectors, such as SW Kun Gua is strong.

Aiyo bepgof....can share what school is this?

It is called "bepgof's school of thought".

N,E,S,W MUST BE in "point"= 0, 90, 180 & 270 deg, no more and no less. Cannot be in "range of degree". Think harder, why? Look at the maps, earth's N/S poles.

Most basic compass marks only 4 directions. Zheng He(和)modified his "marine compass" into 48 directions (360/48=7.5 deg per sector)- so his instruction to the sailer as to directions, could be more precise.

Now If you tell a jet fighter to fly toward "NW", he will say, come u be the pilot.

1 round=360 deg

1 deg=60 min

1 min=60 sec

So now u understand what is "NW"? Still don't understand, google a bit on "cardinal directions".

If a fsm asks u to place something in "NW", make sure u & him understand each other.