Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
MrsLoo

Our 2Nd Home - Downgrader To Hdb 3A Resale

No lah, throw away. The lock can remove de, $780 leh even more ex than my door loh. The door not heavy mah, not shiok, any guys will be able to break the door loh.

hahahaah.... must be heavy then feel shiok? then you can upgrade next time loh but keeping the digital lock lah? :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

This is a small size. I bought 1 big n 1 small but then too over for my counter top. I will take the dimension. The surface is matt and I bought it from lighting.com. Now Philips products got 15% off but that time I buy don't have, so I think I will sell cheaper because I also can't fit any where le.

Cool, my wife might be interested.

Trouble u to take a photo of it and the measurements.

Thanks!

Edited by Nexer

Lelong Lelong.....I got surplus for the following items. BNIB. Any takers?

Johnson Suisse Basel Semi-recessed basin @ $100

160(h) x 450 (l) x 450 (w) mm

drawings.jpg

basin2.jpg

basin1.jpg

Philips QPG 303 Orange c/w E27X1 T24W D/L @ $50

QPG304ORANGE.jpg

Hi, is the Philip lights still available? Can you let me know how big is it like it's diameter. Tia

This was how I spent my Christmas day. My Momento artwork. A little tips when applying Momento:

1. My contractor helped me to apply almost 1.5 bottles of Momento primer on this wall.

2. I used 1.25 bottles of Momento paint Sparkle Silver ( Steel Charcoal) - This amount of paint is because the area blocked by TV console (1.5m) and aircon which I did not paint.

3. If more than 2 persons doing that piece of wall, you will get different strokes because of different hands and remember DO NOT re-apply 2 coats, you will only darken the wall and the effect will not be there, it will become patches. So, when first apply, generously apply cross strokes on it, as long as you don't see the white background will do.

4. After 10 mins, you supposed to use the scrapping kit to level the paint but I think not necessary, all I used was the paint brush without the paint, the effect still the same. In my context, waste the money just to buy Momento kit which cost $20.

My regrets: Aircon and console should not be there, ended up I can't paint the top of above the aircon, no skills and I think damned difficult, many times I have smudged onto my ceiling.

Don't care already, many 2 years later I will paint again.

Total damaged:$140

2 cans of primer $24.

2 cans of Momento paint $96

1 Momento kit set $20

momento2.jpg

momento1.jpg

momento3.jpg

My first attempt for Amazon. Now must patiently wait for the shipment. :sport-smiley-004:

Order Total: USD$186.04

Delivery estimate: Jan. 25, 2013

1 "OXO Good Grips SimplyTear Standing Paper Towel Holder, Brushed Stainless Steel"

Kitchen; $24.99 - Received. Danmed heavy. Must try and see if user friendly or not.

1 "InterDesign Axis Over the Cabinet Towel Bar, Chrome"

Kitchen; $6.98

1 "simplehuman Push Pump with Caddy for Soap or Lotion, Chrome, 20 Ounces"

Kitchen; $29.99 - Received. The base can put quite difficult to put in place with the caddy. But it is heavy, so I think once the detergent pour in, should not be a problem.

1 "Prodyne SD-7 Sugar Please, Sugar Dispenser"

Kitchen; $11.94

1 "OXO Good Grips Stainless Steel Turntable"

Misc.; $17.99

1 "OXO Good Grips Stainless Steel Rotating Utensil Holder"

Kitchen; $19.99 - Received. Good. Bigger than expected.Can put my Utensils.

1 "Better Houseware Large Organizer White"

Kitchen; $8.51 - Received. Good but not suitable for small chopping board.

1 "Joseph Joseph DrawerStore Expandable Cutlery Tray, Dark Grey"

Misc.; $19.99

Edited by MrsLoo

This was how I spent my Christmas day. My Momento artwork. A little tips when applying Momento:

1. My contractor helped me to apply almost 1.5 bottles of Momento primer on this wall.

2. I used 1.25 bottles of Momento paint Sparkle Silver ( Steel Charcoal) - This amount of paint is because the area blocked by TV console (1.5m) and aircon which I did not paint.

3. If more than 2 persons doing that piece of wall, you will get different strokes because of different hands and remember DO NOT re-apply 2 coats, you will only darken the wall and the effect will not be there, it will become patches. So, when first apply, generously apply cross strokes on it, as long as you don't see the white background will do.

4. After 10 mins, you supposed to use the scrapping kit to level the paint but I think not necessary, all I used was the paint brush without the paint, the effect still the same. In my context, waste the money just to buy Momento kit which cost $20.

My regrets: Aircon and console should not be there, ended up I can't paint the top of above the aircon, no skills and I think damned difficult, many times I have smudged onto my ceiling.

Don't care already, many 2 years later I will paint again.

Total damaged:$140

2 cans of primer $24.

2 cans of Momento paint $96

1 Momento kit set $20

momento2.jpg

momento1.jpg

momento3.jpg

nicely done.. will take ur advice when I start painting mine..

My first attempt for Amazon. Now must patiently wait for the shipment. :sport-smiley-004:

Order Total: USD$186.04

Delivery estimate: Jan. 25, 2013

1 "OXO Good Grips SimplyTear Standing Paper Towel Holder, Brushed Stainless Steel"

Kitchen; $24.99

1 "InterDesign Axis Over the Cabinet Towel Bar, Chrome"

Kitchen; $6.98

1 "simplehuman Push Pump with Caddy for Soap or Lotion, Chrome, 20 Ounces"

Kitchen; $29.99

1 "Prodyne SD-7 Sugar Please, Sugar Dispenser"

Kitchen; $11.94

1 "OXO Good Grips Stainless Steel Turntable"

Misc.; $17.99

1 "OXO Good Grips Stainless Steel Rotating Utensil Holder"

Kitchen; $19.99

1 "Better Houseware Large Organizer White"

Kitchen; $8.51

1 "Joseph Joseph DrawerStore Expandable Cutlery Tray, Dark Grey"

Misc.; $19.99

Let me Kapoh. Sooner or later, someone will ask u for link. So I post here for everyone convenience.

OXO Good Grips SimplyTear Standing Paper Towel Holder, Brushed Stainless Steel

InterDesign Axis Over the Cabinet Towel Bar, Chrome

simplehuman Push Pump with Caddy for Soap or Lotion, Chrome, 20 Ounces

Prodyne SD-7 Sugar Please, Sugar Dispenser

OXO Good Grips Stainless Steel Turntable

OXO Good Grips Stainless Steel Rotating Utensil Holder

Better Houseware Large Organizer White

Joseph Joseph DrawerStore Expandable Cutlery Tray, Dark Grey

All of these ship direct? In one shipment? How much is the delivery?

According to the acknowledgment I received is all in 1 shipment. I ship direct from Amazon. Shipping & Handling fee $45.66.

According to the acknowledgment I received is all in 1 shipment. I ship direct from Amazon. Shipping & Handling fee $45.66.

Very cheap! Considering so many items!

Anyway u got some pretty interesting items. Now I'm interested. DO let us know how are they when they arrived.

:yamseng: :yamseng:

Very cheap! Considering so many items!

Anyway u got some pretty interesting items. Now I'm interested. DO let us know how are they when they arrived.

:yamseng: :yamseng:

hahaha, I'm so tempted to shop again. Will they combine my shipment if I'm placing order again before they ship?? Or I shall see how's the first shipment before burning bigger holes in my pockets??

hahaha, I'm so tempted to shop again. Will they combine my shipment if I'm placing order again before they ship?? Or I shall see how's the first shipment before burning bigger holes in my pockets??

They may combine shipment. But you still have to pay the full 2nd shipment cost.

U can put those u like in the wish list first.

Did u go and see how the stuff look like locally? Or u just see in Amazon, like it and buy? :notti: